Wright Rehab

Wright Rehab Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Amazing clinical supervision. Tight and supportive team. They offer a lot of training opportunities and expect top quality work while providing you with the tools to be able to do it.

Pros

Flexible work schedule.

Cons

No benefits. No guaranteed hours

Love love love wright rehab

This is the best agency I have ever worked for. I feel appreciated as a professional. I am given the freedom to choose my clients and set my schedule. It is very empowering and I receive excellent clinical support when I need it. Management checks in to ensure that I have what I need but trusts me to do what I do best. I am so glad that I joined this awesome team!!! I love that they encourage learning and will share resources. Team building events are great. Marketing within the community is excellent and we are encouraged to present ourselves as professionals at all times. Providing our clients with the best possible service is the main aim of the agency.

Pros

Empowering, supportive, opportunity to grow, great pay

Cons

once a month pay

Excellent & Supportive Management

Approachable management available to answer any questions and provide support at any time. Excellent opportunities for in service training and seminars.

Pros

Training opportunities

Productive,fun and friendly work conditions

Wright Rehab is the best contract company I have ever worked for. Being self-employed allows me to balance my personal life which is so hard to do these days.Management team is fantastic!! They care about their Associates as much as they care about their clients.I love going to work everyday,meeting new clients.Everyday day is different and interesting.Wright Rehab allows you to grow!!!!

Pros

Awesome work environment

Cons

pay once per month

Small family owned business

Great staff and team building. Unstable management, one foot does not know what the other foot is doing. Lacks passion and committment to their own staff and clients.

Pros

Great team building

Cons

unreliable management and job security

Encourage professional and personal growth

Enjoyable work environmentStrong team to work withOpportunity to develop skills and knowledge of ABIApproachable management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wright Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6