Wright Rehab

Wright Rehab Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews

The opportunity to meet many wonderful clients

I have enjoyed every client I was given the opportunity to work with. Some of them have stayed in touch over the years, some hired me back as a private home support to continue to assist them even once their insurance claims were settled.

Flexible working hours

No guarantee for hours or clients to start out, some clients are not willing to schedule session’s accordingly - therefore no sessions equaling no pay.

Insights into Wright Rehab

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

Very positive, encouraging and knowledgable workplace

Since I started working at Wright Rehab, I have grown in many different ways both professionally and personally. Wright Rehab creates a very positive atmosphere and helps their workers attend industry related courses and conferences. Wright believes in their team and associates while providing best in class service. Our leadership team is very empowering, constructive, goal driven and encourages all employee's and associates to be their best. Wright Rehab is an awesome place to work.

Collaborative and supportive

I have worked at Wright Rehab for approx. 3 years now and to date it is the best career experience I have had. My coordinator has been so helpful in ensuring I am working the right amount of hours for me as well as ensuring that I feel supported. The team is amazing. Its a place where you can ask for help with no judgement, everyone just wants what is best for the clients we support as well as one another.

Wright Rehab is a great company to work with!

I have worked with Wright Rehab for several years. I receive a great deal of support from management as I fulfill my Rehabilitation Therapist duties. Wright Rehab's weekly professional empowerment program gives opportunity to celebrate successes and challenges me to grow in my role.

Pros

Rewarding career with a flexable schedule

Wright Rehab promotes career development, clinical and team support with experts in leadership that empower their associates.

Wright Rehab supports my professional role as an associate with empowerment to obtain a future vision of growth, to excel in a career with opportunities to obtain additional training, education and networking. Daily team support from management is provided with clinical direction and mentorship. Wright Rehab embraces diversity and provides a safe workplace culture for associates to collaborate and support each other as a team.I am encouraged to develop my skills, grow my network and seek educational opportunities through their scholarship program. Monthly associate recognition is also shared with the team to inspire others to achieve workplace success. A great place of employment to build a career in the rehab industry.

Amazing clinical supervision. Tight and supportive team. They offer a lot of training opportunities and expect top quality work while providing you with the tools to be able to do it.

Pros

Flexible work schedule.

Cons

No benefits. No guaranteed hours

Love love love wright rehab

This is the best agency I have ever worked for. I feel appreciated as a professional. I am given the freedom to choose my clients and set my schedule. It is very empowering and I receive excellent clinical support when I need it. Management checks in to ensure that I have what I need but trusts me to do what I do best. I am so glad that I joined this awesome team!!! I love that they encourage learning and will share resources. Team building events are great. Marketing within the community is excellent and we are encouraged to present ourselves as professionals at all times. Providing our clients with the best possible service is the main aim of the agency.

Pros

Empowering, supportive, opportunity to grow, great pay

Cons

once a month pay

Excellent & Supportive Management

Approachable management available to answer any questions and provide support at any time. Excellent opportunities for in service training and seminars.

Pros

Training opportunities

Productive,fun and friendly work conditions

Wright Rehab is the best contract company I have ever worked for. Being self-employed allows me to balance my personal life which is so hard to do these days.Management team is fantastic!! They care about their Associates as much as they care about their clients.I love going to work everyday,meeting new clients.Everyday day is different and interesting.Wright Rehab allows you to grow!!!!

Pros

Awesome work environment

Cons

pay once per month

Small family owned business

Great staff and team building. Unstable management, one foot does not know what the other foot is doing. Lacks passion and committment to their own staff and clients.

Pros

Great team building

Cons

unreliable management and job security

Encourage professional and personal growth

Enjoyable work environmentStrong team to work withOpportunity to develop skills and knowledge of ABIApproachable management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wright Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement