Wright Rehab

Wright Rehab Employee Reviews

Amazing clinical supervision. Tight and supportive team. They offer a lot of training opportunities and expect top quality work while providing you with the tools to be able to do it.
Pros
Flexible work schedule.
Cons
No benefits. No guaranteed hours
This is the best agency I have ever worked for. I feel appreciated as a professional. I am given the freedom to choose my clients and set my schedule. It is very empowering and I receive excellent clinical support when I need it. Management checks in to ensure that I have what I need but trusts me to do what I do best. I am so glad that I joined this awesome team!!! I love that they encourage learning and will share resources. Team building events are great. Marketing within the community is excellent and we are encouraged to present ourselves as professionals at all times. Providing our clients with the best possible service is the main aim of the agency.
Pros
Empowering, supportive, opportunity to grow, great pay
Cons
once a month pay
Approachable management available to answer any questions and provide support at any time. Excellent opportunities for in service training and seminars.
Pros
Training opportunities
Wright Rehab is the best contract company I have ever worked for. Being self-employed allows me to balance my personal life which is so hard to do these days.Management team is fantastic!! They care about their Associates as much as they care about their clients.I love going to work everyday,meeting new clients.Everyday day is different and interesting.Wright Rehab allows you to grow!!!!
Pros
Awesome work environment
Cons
pay once per month
Great staff and team building. Unstable management, one foot does not know what the other foot is doing. Lacks passion and committment to their own staff and clients.
Pros
Great team building
Cons
unreliable management and job security
Enjoyable work environmentStrong team to work withOpportunity to develop skills and knowledge of ABIApproachable management
  1. Employee reviews