WorldPac

WorldPac Employee Reviews

Canada39 reviews
The job is route driving and lots of lifting. You are trained properly and thoroughly. Paid sick days per year and 2 weeks vacation for 4 years. At 5 years it's 3 weeks of holidays. Plenty of opportunities for overtime. I've been there for 8 years and counting
Is the job perfect? No but it is as good as can be. Monday to Friday within the hours of 8am to 6pm. As manager you oversee a team of 3-5 who dive after market car parts to a variety of locations throughout HRM.
Got placed here through talentcore in the middle of worldpac's renovation.

Management is a clique and will not care about you unless you're a suck-up.

I complained that part of my lunch was stolen. My supervisor told me he keeps his lunch in his car. My manager said

"possession is 90% of the law". Good luck affording a car at $11/hour
Typical warehouse job.. good benefits. Great coworkers... good hours. sick time and vacation time. Some overtime and steady income. Some heavy lifting and going and up ladders
benefits
Great company to work for in Mississauga. Straight days- occasional weekends. Excellent management- never ever said come back later, always took the time to see you and talk with you whenever you needed this. Top notch management personal when I was there for 9 + years
bon endroit pour travailler !
belle experience dans l'ensemble
Pros
bon endroit pour travailler ! belle experience dans l'ensemble
Cons
aucun
Start the day at 6:30 AM. Begin to organize pallets and the packages started to come right after. I learned valuable time management skills and how to work with my peers efficiently as a team.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
the managements are very kind and they are concerned with the safety first. its fun to work at this company, Downsview location. As long as works are done they don't give a fuzz.
Pros
kind and happy place
Cons
heavy brake disc
The people you get to know at Worldpac is very interesting. Not a lot of hard labour from this job, and can be very repetitive. Have to be focused on the job to find the right parts, and a bit of strength to pick up the brake pads and calipers.
Pros
Good workout, consistent hours
Cons
Repetitive
I love going to work and servings the customers that relay on good service my coworkers are great. Management will help out and give you feed back on your work .
Pros
all
Cons
loved the job then when head office starting managing while replace old management i was wrongfully terminated, my shift manager knew i wasn't doing what i was being accused of but it was over his head. so it was a huge let down and so disapointed on how it was handled
Pros
coworkers
Cons
wrongfully letgo
Worldpac has tonight me a lot .
How to manage people work as a team .

Learn how to be a manager.

Learn how to use the as400, and Microsoft excel

Learn how to drive in the GTA
Pros
Identify course
WorldPac in ST Leonard Quebec, is the worst and dirty place to work in. Also the management is really bad, and they don't care about the employees. We talk to the manager about something and they always brush off. In the end they don't care. Salary sucks for the type job it is. Lots and lots of people quit so whatever you do don't work there, you will have a very bad experience.
Pros
Nothing Good
Cons
Everything sucks of there
It is good to have it temporarily. The pay is not good compared to its competitors. The worst part is if you get into accident and accumulates 5 point, they can kick you out no matter how long you work there.
great management and great environment , friendly employees.
need to paid more for amount of work they do.

very busy and tight timelines, better pay would mean less turnover in staff.
Its a casual General Labor Job which requires order picking and lifting car parts. Very easy to maneuver around the warehouse. I learned to work quick and fast. Also learned to weigh and calculate freight with Purolater. Management was good to me had no issue.
hardest part of the job was standing for quite awhile, requires lots of walking. the co workers the people helped work become more fun.
Pros
paycheck instead of direct deposit
Cons
long hours without any raise.
It was a good place to learn auto parts and customer service skills. Overall, the company provides job security & benefit; good supervisors ,awesome teammates were the reason why the team succeed in many years.
j ai bien aimer de travailler chez cette companie,un bon chift de 8H a16H30 c vraiment
Je fais de la cueillette de commandes
Je fais aussi du service à la clientèle

Je fais de la livraison de pièces en camion
Pros
avantages sociaux
Cons
les travaux routiers de la ville de montréal
Working for Wells Fargo for over 5 years has expanded my skills as a Bilingual Collection specialist and allowed me to develop my customer and interpersonal skills
Very high paced environment, but loved working there. They did take care of their employees. Made us appreciate our jobs and gave us extra days off for our hard work.