World Health logo
World Health

World Health Employee Reviews for Personal Trainer in Calgary, AB

Worked with nice people consistently

I programmed and engaged in one to one personal training sessions involving proper warm-up, dynamic stretching, circuit training, cardio equipment, weight machines, free weights and cool down stretches. Actively participated in all sessions describing, demonstrating and assessing a variety of functional, free-weight and machine based exercises. Regularly discussed and reviewed nutritional options with my clients to assist them in good dietary choices. Sold and renewed personal training packages on a regular basis to maintain a consistent client base. You quickly realize that people buy a membership with the club but rely on personal relations during the training sessions to make the health transition a rewarding experience. The environment within the club was very upbeat and fun with all the other staff making it an enjoyable place to work. I didn't really consider anything hard task wise and the most enjoyable part of the job was sharing my knowledge and experience with clients to better help them realize their fitness goals and be engagde in a consistent healthy lifestyle.

Fun working with Clients

I really enjoyed my employment at World Health. Everyday was a new challenge in helping other reach their fitness goals. My co-workers soon turned into good friends. The gym was a great environment to work in. The hardest part of the job was the hours were not consistent due to client availability.

Pros

Free gym membership

Cons

staggered hours due to client avaliabitly

Change lives by helping people is extremely rewarding

I love people and helping them change for a better lifestyle. Following them in their efforts and encouraging them in difficult times. I'm a very personable person and I learned that I just love people in general. Even if I enjoyed what I was doing, I wasn't totally happy in my own achievement, I needed more challenges. I loved the team, I got on well with them and the management was good, I enjoyed the sales part of my work. That said...some days felt like I just counted the repetitions of the clients I trained all day long, to be honest I was bored!

Pros

team, members, interraction, rewarding

Cons

long days, not enought challenges

• World Health