World Health Employee Reviews for Custodian in Calgary, ABReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 52 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It was a good place to work, Enjoyed the work very much, It was a clean, fun place to work. Left because of a health issue, needed to deal with some family issues.
Great benefits and work schedule
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more World Health reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 52 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about World Health
- What are the working hours at World Health?3 people answered
- Will for sure is one of the good place to work2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at World Health?2 people answered
- Does World Health allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at World Health?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at World Health? What are the steps along th…2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at World Health?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at World Health?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of World Health about how to improve the company?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at World Health?One person answered