World Health logo
World Health
View all World Health reviews

World Health

World Health Employee Review

Worked with nice people consistently

I programmed and engaged in one to one personal training sessions involving proper warm-up, dynamic stretching, circuit training, cardio equipment, weight machines, free weights and cool down stretches. Actively participated in all sessions describing, demonstrating and assessing a variety of functional, free-weight and machine based exercises. Regularly discussed and reviewed nutritional options with my clients to assist them in good dietary choices. Sold and renewed personal training packages on a regular basis to maintain a consistent client base. You quickly realize that people buy a membership with the club but rely on personal relations during the training sessions to make the health transition a rewarding experience. The environment within the club was very upbeat and fun with all the other staff making it an enjoyable place to work. I didn't really consider anything hard task wise and the most enjoyable part of the job was sharing my knowledge and experience with clients to better help them realize their fitness goals and be engagde in a consistent healthy lifestyle.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Not the best place to work.

Is only a good place if you can sell thousandths of dallors worth the Personal training. If your buisness starts falling apart They get rid of you. Worked for this place 7 yrs. Management is not helpful, nor are some of thier employees. They only think about #1. Not you as a person. They just want $$$$$. Go somewhere appreciated.

Pros

0 pros
Same role

Horrible pay

They pay personal trainers horribly. 9$ for 45 minute consultations. Is that even legal??Favour sales over educated good trainersMasks are optional for members even during consultations which is very unsafe for workers. Very unorganized head office and managers. Takes days or weeks to get responses. Personal trainers have to check their paystub’s constantly to make sure they got paid for all the clients.

Pros

Free membership

Cons

Poor management, unfair pay
Same location

Great part-time weekend position

the job was great as I only worked part-time on weekends and everyone I worked with was great. It was a great place to work for when I was unemployed and needed something to do. With your employment you get a gym membership.
  • World Health
  • Worked with nice people consistently