World Health logo
View all World Health reviews

World Health

World Health Employee Review

Very positive environment

My typical day at this job is transferring calls to appropriate person, encouraging new people to sign up at the gym, signing in guests ensuring they do not have any outstanding balances. It is a wonderful environment because everyone is very happy overall, and my favorite part of this job is after being there as long as I have knowing how to solve problems myself and handling situations myself is my favorite part. Systems get updated often so their is always something new to learn which keeps me on my toes. The only downfall to this job is when people cannot afford their memberships or training, emotions get the best of them. By the end of the conversation, providing proof, explanations and solutions to the problem the shift always ends well.

Pros

free gym membership

Cons

low pay rate

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Helped membership better Health.

Ensuring Saftey and Security of Membership. Registering membership in; greeting; creating sales; collecting membership dues cash and digital sales. Learning curve very short. Work briefly at many locations. Trained my existing workers. Two days and then on your own. I needed to be an investigator to wind answeres.

Pros

Industry to promote wellness.

Cons

Mostly nights
Same role

Backstabbers

Horrible management. Management will look for any reason to fire or demote competent staff. They have MAJOR double standards and they're misogynistic.
Same location

Great part-time weekend position

the job was great as I only worked part-time on weekends and everyone I worked with was great. It was a great place to work for when I was unemployed and needed something to do. With your employment you get a gym membership.
  • World Health