World Health logo
World Health
View all World Health reviews

World Health

World Health Employee Review

It was a fun environment to work in when the boss wasn't being bipolar.

My day would consist of: - Cold calling people making at least 7-10 appointments perday - Helping my appointments or anyone who randomly came in My coworkers were great ther than my boss having a life melt down and taking it out on everyone else. I got along with everyone and was always willing to help others. The hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was overcoming objections and solving people's problems!

Pros

Free Membership

Cons

The GM's horrible attitude towards everyone

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

productive workplace

it was a fun and nice place to work although required a lot of hours even on days off. everyone was welcoming and nice and it is also very competitive.
Same roleSame location

Good staff, poor compensation

Location I worked at had very low traffic so you were pretty much resorting to telemarketing all day, no room for growth and with high staff turnover , you're expected to work 50+ hrs per week. Only plus was free membership.
Same location

Great part-time weekend position

the job was great as I only worked part-time on weekends and everyone I worked with was great. It was a great place to work for when I was unemployed and needed something to do. With your employment you get a gym membership.
  • World Health
  • It was a fun environment to work in when the boss wasn't being bipolar.