World Health logo
View all World Health reviews

World Health

World Health Employee Review

Good staff, poor compensation

Location I worked at had very low traffic so you were pretty much resorting to telemarketing all day, no room for growth and with high staff turnover , you're expected to work 50+ hrs per week. Only plus was free membership.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

productive workplace

it was a fun and nice place to work although required a lot of hours even on days off. everyone was welcoming and nice and it is also very competitive.
Same role

Same routine 8 hrs a day.

Upon getting the job I was excited for the amount of face to face contact I was promised between guests and myself. Then reality set in and my day to day was making 60+ phone calls a day, following a cold script. Management was incredibly two-faced and was never there to help. If you're the type of person who likes sitting in an office desk making repetitive phone calls for hours and being tossed around by management, then this is the perfect job for you.

Pros

free membership, free access to classes

Cons

two-faced management
Same location

Great part-time weekend position

the job was great as I only worked part-time on weekends and everyone I worked with was great. It was a great place to work for when I was unemployed and needed something to do. With your employment you get a gym membership.
  • World Health