World Health logo
View all World Health reviews

World Health

World Health Employee Review

Fun working with Clients

I really enjoyed my employment at World Health. Everyday was a new challenge in helping other reach their fitness goals. My co-workers soon turned into good friends. The gym was a great environment to work in. The hardest part of the job was the hours were not consistent due to client availability.

Pros

Free gym membership

Cons

staggered hours due to client avaliabitly

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Not the best place to work.

Is only a good place if you can sell thousandths of dallors worth the Personal training. If your buisness starts falling apart They get rid of you. Worked for this place 7 yrs. Management is not helpful, nor are some of thier employees. They only think about #1. Not you as a person. They just want $$$$$. Go somewhere appreciated.

Pros

0 pros
Same role

Horrible pay

They pay personal trainers horribly. 9$ for 45 minute consultations. Is that even legal??Favour sales over educated good trainersMasks are optional for members even during consultations which is very unsafe for workers. Very unorganized head office and managers. Takes days or weeks to get responses. Personal trainers have to check their paystub’s constantly to make sure they got paid for all the clients.

Pros

Free membership

Cons

Poor management, unfair pay
Same location

Great part-time weekend position

the job was great as I only worked part-time on weekends and everyone I worked with was great. It was a great place to work for when I was unemployed and needed something to do. With your employment you get a gym membership.
  • World Health