World Health Edmonton Employee Review

View all World Health Edmonton reviews

Worst Management and no Integrity
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 September 2017
The management plays favorites and lose many star employees because of it! They claim integrity but only when the owners show up! lol Then when the owners leave they show there true colors! I worked for a manager who would change the guest register so his favorite sales person could take more walk in traffic! It was very frustrating because I would bring it up to him and he would say there is nothing I can do because he is the manager! It is unfortunate that the owners have no idea what happens right under there noses and wonder why this company if failing right now! There are so many other things that go on there regarding lack of integrity! I did however recently find out that this manager was recently taken from his position at one of the better clubs and sent to the worst location! This gives me some satisfaction that the owners are finally noticing that this manager has no talent in a leadership role! I am assuming they sent him there to hopefully have him resign as he will not make much of a commission cheque there lol Good Luck World Health and I hope you will be more aware of what goes on in your clubs!
Pros
I made alot of money
Cons
Lack of integrity

Other World Health Edmonton Employee Reviews

Management is okay. Great place if you enjoy meeting new people everyday and great co workers.
Reception Associate (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 July 2019
When I first started with World Health I thought the work environment was fun and I actually liked coming into work. However with all these recent changes to management, higher ups and all these changes going on I slowly began not to enjoy coming to work. I felt that some of these changes weren't necessary. I feel as though with all these changes going on they may of pushed some of their long time member out. The turn over is crazy. I felt that World Health at times didn't really listen to there employees.
Pros
co- workers, members
Cons
management
Terrible management/ head office
Fitness Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 May 2019
They have you do an orientation which was great and full of information that has been outdated for probably 5+ years. At first I really believed in the company and loved what they stood for, but a few months in I quickly realized that all they really care about is money.
The turn over is alarmingly high which makes sense because they treat employees like a number instead of a person. They always have a ridiculously high quota or goal which basically sets you up for failure. Lastly, management and head office defiantly need to be retrained on how to coach, instead of threatening to fire everyone everyday. If you are one to kiss the higher ups butt and do the same 100 calls everyday than this is the job for you
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Health Edmonton. Our community is ready to answer.

World Health Edmonton Reviews by Location