World Health Edmonton Employee Review

View all World Health Edmonton reviews

Great company
Personal Trainer/Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 January 2017
Good company. See previous review for details. All employees received continuing education opportunities.

They invest a lot of time and energy into improving their overall quality.

Other World Health Edmonton Employee Reviews

Management is okay. Great place if you enjoy meeting new people everyday and great co workers.
Reception Associate (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 July 2019
When I first started with World Health I thought the work environment was fun and I actually liked coming into work. However with all these recent changes to management, higher ups and all these changes going on I slowly began not to enjoy coming to work. I felt that some of these changes weren't necessary. I feel as though with all these changes going on they may of pushed some of their long time member out. The turn over is crazy. I felt that World Health at times didn't really listen to there employees.
Pros
co- workers, members
Cons
management
Terrible management/ head office
Fitness Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 May 2019
They have you do an orientation which was great and full of information that has been outdated for probably 5+ years. At first I really believed in the company and loved what they stood for, but a few months in I quickly realized that all they really care about is money.
The turn over is alarmingly high which makes sense because they treat employees like a number instead of a person. They always have a ridiculously high quota or goal which basically sets you up for failure. Lastly, management and head office defiantly need to be retrained on how to coach, instead of threatening to fire everyone everyday. If you are one to kiss the higher ups butt and do the same 100 calls everyday than this is the job for you
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Health Edmonton. Our community is ready to answer.

World Health Edmonton Reviews by Location