- Welcome and greet everyone who walks in and out.
- Introduce the company to new customers
- Achieve daily goals and quotas of the organization, such as: closing contracts, inform customers about their dues, provide them personal trainers
- Help clients find their needs
- Customer satisfaction consistency
- I learned how to deal with stressful - more... situations, such as injuries and angry customers due their debts to the gym.
- The part of the job I struggled the most was the time where management was really bad.
Everything had to be dealt through employees, and since I was the one who knew t ... - less