World Financial Group

World Financial Group Employee Reviews

Excellent work opportunities. Work as self employed. Make your own schedule and work.

This is a fantastic platform to build your own business. WFG is a platform like Amazon. You have the diversity of selling financial products. For payment it very good. They pay weekly.

Pros

You are your own boss.

Cons

No monthly salary. Full commission base.

Great rewarding career

Company does a lot of recognition. You can work part time or full time - you make your hours! And if you are willing to put the effort in - you will change the financial future for so many families, plus will see great financial reward for yourself. It is a fantastic win-win career!

Pros

Recognition, financial rewards

No work life balance and no management

No work life balance and working with no actual management was bit hard for me. I never expected this. I never recommend anyone to go and work as office admin.

Amazing opportunity

I absolutely love my team at WFG, we are truly making an impact in peoples lives. My team supports me 100% and constantly rewards and recognizes me for going above and beyond.

Pros

Helping others, make my own schedule, supportive team

Great Business Opportunity as an Independent Broker

This is a business opportunity, not a paid position. The business is an independent broker, with the opportunity to recruit and train a team if you want to build a business.Excellent leadership, support and education is constantly provided to me, literally daily updates. Finance is moving industry and its important to keep up to date. Hands on field training and mentorship by seasoned advisors, and access to unlimited professional and personal development. Words of advice, know what your getting into. There are no short cuts here, its all skills and drills, perfect practice and genuinely caring for your team and clients is the highest priority.You do need a government license through the Alberta Insurance Council and a securities license opens a lot of doors as well. This opportunity is only going to be what you make of it. Like any realtor, broker or sole proprietor, success does not come overnight. With intentional work ethic, coachability, and desire to always improve you can create an extraordinary business. Just keep in mind, I will repeat it again, there are no short cuts here.

Pros

Unlimited growth opportunities, control your income and time

Cons

self employed - meaning lots of learning curves and no short cuts

Great training and support

I felt that I had support from all the people around me. Everyone is very kind and helpful. People that are there are there because they love what they do, and I came to learn and become that way myself. Even though I didn't have a financial background, the training I got in finance is top notch, first rate, practical information that can be used in daily life and shared easily with people I care about. The partners we work with are dedicated to us and are always coming up with new ways and products to make our business easier and better. Plus they sometimes bring us free lunch!! My office is a big fan of the free food haha! It is also a company that allows us to help people to learn, grow, live better, and have a better life. Another bonus is that, since you are running your own business, any expenses you have related to business are tax write offs!!

Excellent knowledge about finances. Product and mindset trainings are provided almost everyday to be successful and leadership is very helpful. Hardest part is in initial days but if you follow leadership you will cross the hurdles.

Pros

Free lunches or dinners. Free trips if you qualify.

MLM, Aggressive, cult oriented, unprofessional financial product pushing environment

WFG claims to have the best business model and system. It's nothing more than a pyramid/MLM setting. The person above you always makes money from your efforts. Even if he/she is a dishonest and disrespectful person with no work ethics that pushes high risk financial products with higher commissions. The worst part is that you can not sever that relationship. If you are in business for yourself, you should be able to decide who you want to work with. WFG provides product training to members just enough to sell them while lacking education and experience on financial planning and strategies. They push these products to new recruits and their families. Many families' lives and relationships have been affected as a result. WFG trainings and mentoring are mostly about recruiting and lots of rah rah rah. The meetings/trainings are run in such unprofessional and cult oriented manner that turns offs most energetic and motivated people. Don't let anyone waste your time.

Pros

N/a

Cons

too many

An unmatched support system, great Team work, Great Compensation

This is a system driven company. The system here is very strong which is the result of many years of practice, trial and error, The system build your capacity that you never understood before, by Providing you with enormous trainings and strengthening your knowledge. The people here make you feel that no one is less intelligent.The team work here is so strong that it provide a cutting edge to win. Quick rise is the best part working here, and I am the one who decide my growth, not my trainer or my CEO. The best of the best is you can override the income of your Trainer or even your CEO. This is the proof that this system is not a MLM business, which is a misconception many people carry on their head.For compensation; sky is your limit.

Pros

A very good part time start.

Cons

Its hard to accept at first.

Its is all about learn first how money works and teach others later. Build your own business.

I am deeply motivated and inspired by the people who tought me about how to fix my finances. It's an golden opportunity for those who wanna excel in life and do build a solid financial future.

Pros

Lots of self improvements, financial concept, be with like minded people who alwaya encourage you to do batter.

Cons

You havw to be committed, disciplined and learn new things.

One of the best places to work

Wfg is one of the best place to work with. It's not like your traditional job and brings out the best in you. In the beginning, you have to embrace the changes and be ready to accept the failure. But once you overcome it, nothing can stop you. You will learn a lot of new things. I believe everyone should at least see what company offers.

Pros

Mentorship program; free trainning

Cons

Require paitence at initial level

Poor Team Management

They don't like if you talk to others.There very pushy and demanding. They will tell you not working and trying hard enough. Especially the recruiting and making them more money. I would/will NEVER RECOMMEND this company after what I went through. If I could change 1 thing in the time I was there, it would have been I wish I was on a certain team than the one I was on. I was not going to help this team make more money with there rude attitude to me personally. No one should have to go through verbal abuse and that's exactly what happened to me.

Pros

More money

Cons

Recruit recruit recruit, expect a meeting every weekend.

Must be indepent and a sell starter Insurance and financial advisor

A dynamic powerful company that allows you to dream of being a wealthy business owner in financial services, helping families win. Excellent free training and affordable career trading to pass a board exam and get liscenced

Amazing place to grow an incredible life

I've been in the business for 13 years and it has truly been life changing in so many ways. Financially has been one way, where I've been able to earn more money than I ever thought was possible before. But that's just one component.The personal growth and who I've become is my favourite part, who I've become. It's amazing all the leadership skills, mindset, business, financial, personal relationship skills and overall life skills.The friendships and relationships are incredible, the atmosphere is like no where else.I truly feel this is the best business someone could get into if you're looking to achieve big things with your life, want to be around a group of positive, encouraging and supporitive people.

Pros

personal growth opportunities, mentoring, amazing training system, unlimited income, residual income, passive income, great friendships, constantly being challenged to grow into the next level of life

Cons

not everyone is willing to pay the price for success and some will criticize you

Positive team, encouraging to always do the right thing

Gained a vast amount of financial education that will change my life forever. I cannot say enough good things about this, in fact it has made such a difference in my life that I feel amazing all the time. Respected and appreciated

Pros

helping families, great compensation and the positivity and self growth is amazing

Very professional company with integrity putting the needs of the client first

A great learning experience. Excellent mentor ship. Ongoing training. Potential for growth and advancement. A good opportunity for people with great motivation, Integrity, and the desire to help others.

Pros

Working with product providers who are the top in the industry

This place is LEGIT!

These people are amazing! I've never had so much fun in a workplace. The culture, and the company trips alone are enough to plant your flag into. You are paid based on the work you put in instead of being paid for the position.

Pros

Contests, Company trips, Very high commissions, personal growth

Cons

Long hours, learning new/uncomfortable skills

owning your future

WFG has absolutely changed my life where I left my 6 figure income job to be full time as a senior manager with the firm. I could never become a business owner and have the life style I have if it wasnt beacuse of this amazing platform. also, I love helping families and the values we bring to families and what we do is well compensated. its a dream come true.

Pros

Flexibility, no income cap or glass ceiling, amazing environment, world class travels

Cons

you need to switch from a employee mindset to business owner mindset

It is good platform

It is competitive platform where you have to recruit new advisors and have to make them able to take llqp licence.it is very good for individuals who have some side job or somw backup funds to take care of their bills so that they can focus on recruiting more people but not for people who have families and no source of other income. You have to have atleast some financial backing to survive without money in forst 6 months.

Pros

No boss, your own work

Cons

Have to recruit new individuals always

Choice is yours

The compensation model is amazing the caveat is that you need to work. It’s not a job so if you approach it like an employee it will not be a pleasant experience. I personally find that the office/ team culture really helped me grow and succeed it’s a real community driven business.

Pros

Great business opportunity

Cons

Takes time to grow

You Must Choose The Right Team

WFG can be an incredible experience or it can be a short one, it will depend which office location you chose to work in. Some will spend countless hours working to help you learn and succeed while others may push you too far out of your comfort zone too fast without much explanation, which naturally creates skepticism and distrust. Some only suggest meeting friends and family to generate referrals down the road and prevent any cold calling, while others try to get you to recruit or sell to them right away before knowing what for. The process and approach matters. Some are selective with who they bring on board and some will recruit anyone they can, and you will notice the difference that makes in office culture. Some offices are education-focused while some are sales-focused. The company itself preaches an education-first approach on the client-side and patient mentorship on the business side, no pressure. You will find more of the good offices than bad, but understand some offices chose to do it their own way and the results will be unpredictable. Chose wisely. Land with the right team and it could the best decision you've ever made in your life. What you learn you can apply anywhere, the sky really is the limit.

Pros

World-Class Financial Education & Patient Mentorship

Cons

Each Office Operates Differently, Experiences Will Vary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement