World Financial Group

World Financial Group Employee Reviews for Insurance Agent

Insurance Agent109 reviews

Found 109 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,022 reviews
financialcommissionfinanceinvestmentrecruitincomebusinessplatform

Exciting and friendlyHigh energy dynamics

It’s a growing financial life but in the end it’s all worth itGood people Friendly competition and competitivenessElectrifying dynamics unseen anywhere else

Promotes personal growth while helping people.

A very positive environment for learning valuable personal development skills while building your own business. Has an excellent mentorship training System.

Insights into World Financial Group

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment

Challenging but rewarding.

It isn't going to be easy here but the reward payoff is excellent. That's the nature of being an entrepreneur. I've been here for over 3 years now, not making much money yet but still love it! Thankfully I can do this part-time like a realtor so I don't have to suffer financially. Don't come here thinking you will make a lot of money fast. The money will come but it will take awhile. You have to like helping people or at least be open to helping people. I love it here because of what we do for families financially, the culture that is developed through the agents, and knowing that my family and I can be financially independent.

Pros

Culture, mission, pay, 1099 tax form for write offs

Cons

Running own operations

Great Place!

Team members are friendly and very helpful. Love the free food of course. It's a rough start but if you stick with it it'll pay off. Lots of Google reviews on the company but try for yourself and you'll see what a great place.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Slow start

Great Opportunity

I love working for myself and be my own boss. WFG has the platform and training necessary to help me to become a successful life insurance agent with the company.

Pros

Training/Business Opportunity

Cons

Offices are not readily available in each city

Fun, disciplined, financial freedom

I love this company. There’s always something new to learn and I love the help and the guidance I get from my mentors. One thing I find very helpful is that there’s always someone there to help you close.

Pros

Great compensation!! Helpful guidance at all times, always someone around to help train you

Cons

Strictly commission So it’s best to build some clientele and start sharpening yourself up, mentally and physically.

Must be indepent and a sell starter Insurance and financial advisor

A dynamic powerful company that allows you to dream of being a wealthy business owner in financial services, helping families win. Excellent free training and affordable career trading to pass a board exam and get liscenced

Very professional company with integrity putting the needs of the client first

A great learning experience. Excellent mentor ship. Ongoing training. Potential for growth and advancement. A good opportunity for people with great motivation, Integrity, and the desire to help others.

Pros

Working with product providers who are the top in the industry

Excellent company

This company is based on finance and insurance sales. Of you are not interested in being an entrepreneur or working and setting your own hours this is not the job for you. This company is great, I have an amazing iPhone and I had a wonderful experience! If your looking for a company that will challenge you, encourage you, and even shift your mindset then go for it. I recommend that you start working part time and keep your current job until you become full time.

Pros

Set your own hours, great team ethics, unlimited amount of growth

Cons

Pay isn’t always consistent, must work really hard and know your information

Good working

It was a rewarding experience and the people always help you learn the practices, training is on an ongoing procedure and make it a fun place to work.

very productive and educational

I love it at WFG. Helping families has always been a passion of mine. As a life agent I'm able to make sure families are well taken care of in the event of a loved ones passing.

Pros

Helping people

Cons

N/a

Excellent environment for personal growth

Independent workplace, with support and education for it's members. Lots of incentives, recognition and collaboration, while working for the better of each family.

not for everyone

Study company before making any decisions. Important to take the time to analyze de environment, the goals and the leadership before investing time and money.

Diversity, Flexibility, Innovation, Self Motivation

This company have taught me a lot on Financial Literacy. It opened me a new door of opportunity to elevate my career. It also gave me an sense of community awareness as our goal is to make the community financially informed on how does their money work for them.

Focused more on Team Building

I was excited to be apart of the WFG when I first began. The person that I came in under had me sold on how great it would be and how they would make sure that I get through to a certain level before letting me work on my own. Well I did all my online training and passed my state exam and then the excitement ended and I was left with what do I do next? I helped them get policies with people while I was still under training. I was suppose to get two more people for policies so that I could be shown how to process a policy and that day never came. I was always referred to go the office and speak with the Upline leader. The office was a distance away as well, which also created a problem for me. Going to their team meetings was focused on building a team and I was more interested in learning the business for myself so that I would have a full understanding of my role in insurance before bringing people in under me, the opposite way it was done to me. I want to produce my own work not build a team first.

Pros

Encouraged me to get my license.

Cons

I did not get the training that I felt I needed to be a successful agent, Paying out more money for fees but no money earned.

Commission Opportunity

Not a very welcoming environment. More so manipulative then welcoming. Has a lot of opportunity when you are under the correct trainers and are associated with the correct people.

Don't Trust the Company

My job was solely calling potential customers so that the other agents could go for an appointment. I never received any training on how to do an interview with a potential client. I never got paid. Received no benefits or compensation of any kind. No job security no advancement. I bought into the idea that I could help others by having the customers purchase a life insurance policy to help their families. However, in reality, the potential clients knew more than I did that World Financial Group was a very slick company who knew how to word the sales pitch to make the product sound better than it was. The whole idea of the sales pitch was to make the salesperson have a bigger commission.

Great people and very highly motivated atmosphere

Great place to build your own business, and people work well to help build you and your business as well , all people here work together and stride to help you get to where you need to be .

One of the best companies in terms of training and support

WFG is a company which will support you in any condition only if you demand to receive help! If you stay aligned with the protocols the company has, you will definitely reach your goals and get promoted soon. The work atmosphere is wonderful and everyone treats you as a family member.

good to work there

very good environment ,commission based on sales of insurances, helpful staff and provide products according to need of customers and their families.

100% commission sales position

Plan on spending 90 % of your time trying to recruit any and everyone you know or work with. Nothing wrong with this approach, but there is little time spent on teaching you how to sell insurance products so you never really get good at earning commission. When you do earn a commission it is exceptionally low for the insurance industry. All the layers above you must get their cut.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement