World Education Services

World Education Services Employee Reviews

Work content is very repetitive and heavy
Credential Examiner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2019
This company has a micro management style. The company is expanding, but managers really need to be educated regarding how to manage a number of people
Very Productive and Fun place to work
Academic & Records Specialist / System Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2019
A very professional and friendly work environment. I've learned a lot while working at WES. co-workers are amazing and management is really great and approachable. The greatest thing about working here is that you feel like you are part of a Family.
work nonstop
Academic Records Specialist (contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2019
Unfortunately it was a very repetitive and monotonous job, sweat shop feel, no job security or benefits, no room for growth.

positive was flexible hours and diverse staff
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
sweat shop feel
Great place to work with exciting prospects and great atmosphere and productive workplace.
Administrator/Mailroom Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 September 2014
Worked as a general office administrator that mainly consited of processing registered and unregistered mail.Also consisted of Data entry and scanning files into the companys system. Enjoyed working there and the staff I worked with were very friendly.The work was challenging and also very rewarding knowing your helping students apply for colleges in Canada. I was only meant to be working there for 3 weeks but they extended my contract for 4 months and also wanted to keep me on til christmas.I have family in Vancouver hence why I moved over here.
Pros
Challenging work, Good prospects, good mangement and also good experience.
Cons
Just wanted to move to Vancouver