Workplace Safety & Prevention Services

Workplace Safety & Prevention Services Employee Reviews

Volunteering with no Pay, however you can send them your invoice for logistics expense which will be paid back to you. Great volunteer hosting with time to meet with great minds and people. it has being a great experience volunteering with them and I have learned so much from the organisation
Pros
Learning
Cons
Poor volunteer discount for occupational health and safety training and seminars
Everyone seems so nice but not long after do you see that there are cliques within the workplace. If you don't belong in one of them you won't do well.
WSPS's mission really speaks to me personally and lends to the motivation behind going to work everyday and giving my best. Great place to work with opportunities for advancement and professional development. Workplace culture is fun and collaborative. Work from home, work life integration, great benefits and pension plan make this workplace attractive as an employee. Lots of great folks with diverse educational and professional background to learn from. Management is approachable and hears and responds to employee concerns.
Good company to work with. I started my career there. Management was supportive . They take care work/life balance. Best thing to off in Christmas whole week off..I would recommend this company.
senior leaders are more interested in keeping their favourites on the payroll by giving them contracts after they retire. This shows they are not investing in their staff by having a succession plan. They change policies to support this including extending a contract for someone that is the primary reason for the poor culture. They are committed to making WSPS NOT A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. Well done SLT.
Culture is sick. Management team actually promotes this internally, but to the external world “we are fantastic “. No respect for workers and management treats staff as if they are not trusted
The worst company I have ever been associated with. a culture of disrespect, dishonesty and even illegal behavior. cunning management. Many old employees are jumping ship, new hires looking to leave. stay away!
Pros
Cons
Long hours. work takes priority always. management disrespectful. low wages.
The most enjoyable part of the job is educating workers in different geographical locations and exposure to different cultures throughout the Philippines archipelago.
Pros
Business Travel
Cons
Great health and safety company Great company benefits Great pension plan When I left the office culture was not at it's best. There were plenty of good people working there
Work life balance is good. Job security is also good. Decent benefits. Great group of people to work with. Limited upward mobility/lacking career development.
Stay on top of CFO's schedule and daily requirements, process invoices, cheque deposit, track and prepare executive summary for request for proposals. Implement ongoing changes to forms that I maintain on organizations share site. A vast knowledge of Health and Safety and its importance in every walk of life. The staff at WSPS have a compassion in our Health and Safety environment where the concern for keeping people safe at work is the main objective. Given our environment the staff are very kind and caring and a huge part of my staying for 17 years. Saying no when my current workload is already full. Creating forms and putting together PowerPoint presentations.
Benefits
Cons
Long drive
open and collaborative atmosphere diverse culture and gender equality supportive teams good benefits, professional development and training
Good work/life balance Excellent place for people with young children work from home Good wages Never the same thing twice, always something different
Pros
work from home
Cons
Too much change in the workplace culture