Workland Employee Reviews

Engaging environment and very friendly atmospher with great people around
Senior Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 April 2019
Since i joined the company I had learned a lot about the industry, develop my skills and compentancies, and raised my confidence level. The managment and the team has always been very supportive and understanding.
Pros
Great culture, flex hours, amazing team members, work life balance
Benefits
Très bon environnement de travail
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 April 2019
Très belle entreprise avec de belles valeurs. Elle offre des opportunités aux nouveaux diplômés, aux nouveaux arrivants et à tout le monde d'avoir la chance de mettre en oeuvre leurs connaissances et leurs compétences. Esprit très familiale au sein de l'entreprise et une très bonne conciliation travail-famille.
best place to get experience and friendly environment
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 April 2019
I had no Canadian experience and just graduated and during those 3 months I learned all the recruitment process and NOW I'm working for a great company. There was also the possibility to work for the company after the internship, but I preferred to work near my kid`s daycare; otherwise, I never left the team.
Pros
friendly environment, flexible working hours
Very bad management in all area
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 February 2019
The company takes advantage of the social situation of trainees and immigrant workers to take advantage of their skills and pay them at minimum rates.
The working conditions are not at all safe.
The management is at the lowest level I knew.

La plupart des employés se voient attribuer des tâches qui ne font pas partie de leur domaine.

The Motto : Once the lemon doesn't have any juice, there is no need to keep it.
great and strong cultrure
Recruitment coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 November 2018
great experience in your early experience.
salary stay low unfortunately, have to better remunerated their employee.
Work-life balance.
Diverse environment.
Worst company
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 October 2018
This is the typical company making money with students and never hiring. Turn over is high. Management has no experience in organizing work. Lack of processes and company culture does not exist. The job activity is boring.
Great team. Friendly and helpful.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 September 2018
A growing company with big potential. Great team. Friendly work environment. Flexible hours. Pay is not that great but must be willing to work hard and help grow the company and reap the benefits later. Overall great place to work.
Recruitment process
Assistant analyste WEB (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 August 2018
Talent agency that specializes in identifying, selecting & matching candidates, with companies who are willing to look beyond CV's and job descriptions.

Having a matching system that generates very precise compatibility reports and assessments between candidates and job opportunities.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
No salary
Very Young and Fun team
Acquisition de talents / Recruteuse (stage) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 April 2018
They get a lot of interns (no salary) to do the jobs, which is bad BUT it does give the interns a chance to get to know the industry. Which is a rare chance in recruitment before actually getting a job.
Pros
Fun start up
Cons
disorganised management
bonne entreprise
Coordonnatrice en acquisition de talent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 November 2017
très bonne entreprise, bonne culture d'entreprise
stress assez ressentie évaluation du rendement a la semaine pret.
love it
WEB PROGRAMMER - PHP (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 September 2017
The projects are amazing , using the latest technologies. The software engineer are very well trained and team effort is a fact. I just enjoy the culture of the company.
Company culture is balanced between fun and productive
Junior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 March 2016
A typical day at work revolves around headhunting and recruitment. I learned a lot about headhunting candidates on different media outlets. I also developed my interviewing skills. The management and coworkers are always willing to help and give guidance. The hardest part of the job is waiting for your results to show as the process of recruitment through headhunting sometimes takes time and patience. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside fun people and having a comfortable work environment.
Pros
relaxed company culture
Cons
long hours in front of the computer