Workland

Workland Employee Reviews

Canada19 reviews
The office is located in the city center. There is a free work schedule. For the interns there is an opportunity to work with real tasks using all new technologies.
This is a good learning experience if you want to improve your web design. But you will have little guidance or mentoring. The point of an internship is for the benefit of the student to learn. Here you will be expected to do the job of a paid front end developer for free, and will be held accountable for the quality of your output. Management is also poor and was passive aggressive and unprofessional to me at times.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no pay
Embauche seulement des stagiaires non payés
Gestionnaire mal organisée
Internship for 3 months Front End job and fixing the statistic dashboard and using google API to track the analytics from users and give it to our website.
Workland provides its interns with the ability to gain hands-on experience in essential HR-related tasks. This is an excellent internship for HR students. With a strong emphasis on teamwork and recruitment, Workland has a comfortable and even-paced culture that leaves no team member behind. I strongly recommend an internship at Workland!
While it is a good place for improving work experience, the internship is totally unpaid and the company don't care about even interns' transportation, the interns have to pay for opus card for three months.
They ask interns to find good candidates but they don't pay attention to what you are doing, there is no template for interviews, nothing is ready for the firts interview, and there is no policy in their system.

They hire interns, old interns leave, new interns join, the company is going on without spending even a penny. Interns work the same as seniors, without even thanking them.
Pros
Flexible working hour
Cons
Unpaid - 3 months - lots of tasks - without any help
Since i joined the company I had learned a lot about the industry, develop my skills and compentancies, and raised my confidence level. The managment and the team has always been very supportive and understanding.
Pros
Great culture, flex hours, amazing team members, work life balance
Benefits
Très belle entreprise avec de belles valeurs. Elle offre des opportunités aux nouveaux diplômés, aux nouveaux arrivants et à tout le monde d'avoir la chance de mettre en oeuvre leurs connaissances et leurs compétences. Esprit très familiale au sein de l'entreprise et une très bonne conciliation travail-famille.
It's a good experience to have if you do not have any HR experiences, especially in the field of recruitment. I took on this opportunity because I wanted to discover whether it was a field that I wanted to pursue as my career. The open-door policy is true and everyone is friendly. The senior recruiters are always there to help if you have any questions and there are no communication barriers. The con would be the fact that it is an unpaid internship.
I had no Canadian experience and just graduated and during those 3 months I learned all the recruitment process and NOW I'm working for a great company. There was also the possibility to work for the company after the internship, but I preferred to work near my kid`s daycare; otherwise, I never left the team.
Pros
friendly environment, flexible working hours
The company takes advantage of the social situation of trainees and immigrant workers to take advantage of their skills and pay them at minimum rates.
The working conditions are not at all safe.

The management is at the lowest level I knew.

La plupart des employés se voient attribuer des tâches qui ne font pas partie de leur domaine.

The Motto : Once the lemon doesn't have any juice, there is no need to keep it.
great experience in your early experience.
salary stay low unfortunately, have to better remunerated their employee.

Work-life balance.

Diverse environment.
This is the typical company making money with students and never hiring. Turn over is high. Management has no experience in organizing work. Lack of processes and company culture does not exist. The job activity is boring.
A growing company with big potential. Great team. Friendly work environment. Flexible hours. Pay is not that great but must be willing to work hard and help grow the company and reap the benefits later. Overall great place to work.
Talent agency that specializes in identifying, selecting & matching candidates, with companies who are willing to look beyond CV's and job descriptions.

Having a matching system that generates very precise compatibility reports and assessments between candidates and job opportunities.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
No salary
They get a lot of interns (no salary) to do the jobs, which is bad BUT it does give the interns a chance to get to know the industry. Which is a rare chance in recruitment before actually getting a job.
Pros
Fun start up
Cons
disorganised management
très bonne entreprise, bonne culture d'entreprise
stress assez ressentie évaluation du rendement a la semaine pret.
The projects are amazing , using the latest technologies. The software engineer are very well trained and team effort is a fact. I just enjoy the culture of the company.
A typical day at work revolves around headhunting and recruitment. I learned a lot about headhunting candidates on different media outlets. I also developed my interviewing skills. The management and coworkers are always willing to help and give guidance. The hardest part of the job is waiting for your results to show as the process of recruitment through headhunting sometimes takes time and patience. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside fun people and having a comfortable work environment.
Pros
relaxed company culture
Cons
long hours in front of the computer