WorkForce

WorkForce Pay & Benefits reviews

Canada35 reviews
Not worth it
When I found a full time job on my own, my recruiter had a fit, told her sorry but I can’t pay bills with a week here and there, I need more regular paycheque.
good place to work
they all ways have lots of work. Good pay all-ways there if you have any questions. Amassing health and safety department all-ways looking out for your well being.
Pros
good money
Just a cool jus a easy
Open scheduling to fit your schedule and assignments applicable to resume experience. very competitive environment. may not always get to job you expect.
Pros
open scheduling, hours
Cons
lack of assigntments, undesirable work
Professional, no nonsense job
They act under a strick set of rules, thqt honestly are fare to all. Equipment loaning, selling, saftey training, and transportation are all standard here.
Great place to work to make very lots of cash in a small amount of time
Perfect job for those who do not have families, it is very unreliable and not stable. When there is work available you can make lots of money in a very small amount of time which is nice. Days are long, typically 12 hour shifts, have done shifts that are 14 hours however.
Temporary Work when times get tough
I worked for workforce when the economic downturn had just started to turn its wheels in Alberta. You would have to be there by 6 o clock to even think of getting a job for the day. It was necessary for me, as I had no other options, I persevered even though I lived an hour outside of the city at the time and positions were not guaranteed. I did however have an advantage as a driver, so I would most often get hired to take other clients to and from the office. It was hard labor work, and sometimes you were met with rude people who just would call you "temp" and not even by your name. Which was rough, but not having groceries would be rougher.
Pros
Justin, the manager is a fantastic guy, paid daily
Cons
being ridiculed, not permanent work, low pay
Work Force
The staff are reliable and easy going, some of the workers they send to sites could use a bit more training and a better work ethic then they have. The pay rarely changed no matter how good of a job that was done, the Income for the job itself was also some what low for some of the work that was made to do.
Pros
Money, Flexible hours
Cons
Low wage, Terrible workers would be sent also, they dont follow through with their terrmination policies
co-workers
give you a great expirence to meet new peaple and work with defiratete peaple ilove it persanaly always work with new peaple everyday ..................
Pros
free lunch
Cons
12 hours days
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WorkForce?
it was a ok job
moring to noons
alot of constrution

good managment

they were ok

it was diffenet all the time

got to learn new things every day
Pros
no free lunch
temp agency
just a normal temp agency get a job go to it get it done get paid
nothing else to really say about it

they pay $10 an hour so you dont really get paid a lot the jobs arent really good either
Pros
not sure
Cons
not sure
productive
co workers are very good, job is also very easy and good ,i like it ,but i am looking full time ,this job some time once a week or sometime once a month ,so thats why looking a job
Pros
good staff
Cons
part time
some production okay, no extras
I have to work harder than I should for small money, I have learned a lot on every job and still dont know everything. Management is sometimes inflexable with respect to raises. The cost of living in Vancouver has risen but wages have not.My coworkers are not consistent in their work ethic. The hardest part of the job is get some of my coworkers on the same page.the most enjoyable part is when the project is finished and we have a rooftop party.
Pros
good superitendents
Cons
brain dead workers