Workforce Inc.

Working at Workforce Inc.: 8 Reviews

Canada8 reviews

New Kid on the Block

My Workforce experience was great from start to finish. They reach out to me on Indeed and scheduled a phone interview for an internal position. The interview felt more like a conversation than a structured interview which really put me at ease. A few days later I went into the branch to meet the Business Manager and again it was relaxed and comfortable.I am pleased to say I am officially part of the WorkForce team and excited about this new adventure.

Pros

Work life balance, great company culture

Worst place to work

You get s#$! on for being late but workforce gives the directions, they don't pay for training, they don't supplie ppe or reimburse you for what you buy and they will txt you at 12 at night asking you to come in the next day or the same day to come in for a night shift

Pros

Dont work here

Cons

Working here

Very organized company.

With everything that you would ever need on a daily basis, there's nothing that I could say that I don't like! There's no "hard part" of my job at all and the most enjoyable part is getting to meet people from different walks of life.

Pros

Everything that you would ever need in one place.

Cons

The 12 hour night shifts are kind of long, but I read and it fills the time.

Fun workplace

There is always something to do at workforce, they are in all the mines in sudbury. They also pay and train you on major needed licenses for surface and underground

Productive, many learning opportunities & advancement.

Out of all the job's I've personally had, Workforce takes the cake!Management is awesome, helpful and friendly. Weather you need something or there's an issue, they listen. You're never waiting around for anything. No shortage of work. Hard work is 100% noticed. Workplace culture is phenomenal, always positive and in a great mood.

Pros

Lots of work

It’s a great place to work if you’re looking for something to keep busy for awhile, summer student etc. If you’re looking for a steady 9-5 mon-fri all year round job, this one probably won’t be for you.The pay is fair, with the hours you work (depending on what work is available) it’s worth 18.50. You get to meet a bunch of different people while working with different companies.

Pros

Pay, management, workplace

Cons

Commuting

Enjoyable, fun

Love the job, love the management team, lots of opportunities, gain leadership skill, can be a work out, early start time and late start time. Easy time off when needed, on call most of the time. You need to be atleast 15 minute late early to get ready and sign in.

Cons

Being a spare

Good pay sometimes ... Not steady

This is a temp agency .... If they place you as a confined space attendant at the mining companies the money is good while working ... About $24 per hour, but work is not always steady .... If they place you elsewhere you can expect $16 to $18 per hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workforce Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement