WORKERS COMPENSATION BOARD OF MANITOBA

WORKERS COMPENSATION BOARD OF MANITOBA Employee Reviews

Great place for contract work
Great place for contract work. People there are nice. Very family oriented company. Good pay. 50 CAD an hour. There are some corporate bureaucracy in projects.
Felt disrespected
Got fired during my probation. Was told I was not a good fit for the organization. I would have appreciated knowing why exactly I was not a good 'fit'
Toxic work environment
Overly political atmosphere, incompetent CEO, toxic work environment. I worked there for many years, and found that there was no interest in true improvement or innovation.
stable and good work environment
Company culture was very friendly with nice staff to provide information. Worked here for only a short period of time but enjoyed my time here. Daily activities were very manageable.
Pros
culture
Cons
parking
Great Place WCB
I have worked at indeed for 2 plus years, Had an absolute blast at WCB, highly recommend. Management can be okay at times, can definitely play favorites. Overall, the culture is great a lot of people at the company want to make sure their employees are happy
Quasi Government Agency
I started out in a unionized position, but then decided to take a management position out of scope. I ended up working for a director who had no work for me and that's what happens when you're out of scope. You have no more opportunities.
Pros
Benefits, pension, vacation
Cons
Being out of scope diminishes your opportunities
Well-rounded employer
Good employer in terms of providing excellent employee benefits and compensation. No wonder employees stay and only leave for their retirement. Happy to be here.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at WORKERS COMPENSATION BOARD OF MANITOBA. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3