Woody's RV World Employee Reviews

Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 October 2017
Good company to work for. Care about their employees . Good working conditions and great Christmas party's. Good wages as well.
Some weekend work. Good advancement opportunities.
Pros
Nice working conditions
Cons
some weekend work
Toxic
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 September 2017
Woodys customer service is poor . They lie and think the customers are stupid . The staff is catty women that are constantly cranky and mean . Nobody is ever on the same page . The management is inexperienced and quick to anger and then abusive . Worst experience ever . Don't waste your time . I honestly feel bad for the techs too they are treated like they are children . Not a good environment .
Pros
Money
Cons
Toxic environment
Would work for this company again if the open a dealership in BC
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 August 2017
I spent three and a half years and four summers with this company unfortunately due to a family emergency I had to move back to Vancouver the customer's staff and management are great and I will miss them all I would work for this company any time they asked me to if they expand to the lower mainland of BC area
Pros
Great people and management
Cons
Perks
chill work environment
Recreational Vehicle Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB20 June 2017
enjoyed working in the shop as a RV mechanic. learned a lot during the 5 years i worked there. Management is very fair and realistic with expectations.
Service Department is great to work with, the Parts Manager not so much
Service Parts Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB8 April 2017
I had a great time working in the Service Department but seeing as I technically worked for the Parts department I had to report to the Parts Manager. Not once in 2+ years did he ever make the time to learn what I actually did in a day. I ended up quitting when he tried to force me into a retail parts role that I neither wanted or was asked if I was interested in.
Don/t work there !!!
Shop Foreman (Former Employee) –  Calgary Alberta9 March 2017
Management treat there employees like garbage, as soon as the slow season starts they just get rid of you. Warranty manager is horrible to work with and no training provided !!!!
Pros
Cons
management sucks !!!
good people
PARTS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB2 March 2017
Woody's was like family helped out all over the place, including service sales receiving...set up Rv shows sourced out special order parts
Terrible
RV Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 September 2016
They don't care about their employees. Everyone is expendable and worthless in managements eyes. doesnt matter how much money your making them if its not their way of doing things its the highway!! ZERO work life balance TERRIBLE management. would not recommend this place they don't care about their customers either.
Pros
money
Cons
everything else
thought i loved my job and i thought i was a valued employee boy was i wrong
service advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 January 2016
Woodys uses their employees makes them feel like they are a part of the team, tells them on regular basis they are a part of the solution to the problems as soon as the customers start to regain faith in the dealership they revamp and fire the employees with no just cause no reasons no write ups or warnings and start over with angry customers. Woodys is their own worst enemy and 90% of the customers hate the place, just when the customer is starting to get some where and the employee is able to handle the wide volume of negative experiences and start to help the customer to resolve the issues woodys fires the employee its the story that never ends. In the Edmonton store anyway.
Pros
they make you feel welcome and useful until your purpose is served
Cons
the customers hate them
Poor company to work for.
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 June 2015
Woody's treat their employees as work horses. Training is a joke there your work and learn the hard way. Management does not appreciate what you do.
Great Work Loads, Horrible management
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 March 2015
Busy in the summer time, steady fast paced work daily. Slow in the winter. Management has bad organization skills as well as communication, lacks desire to run things smoothly and accordingly. Co-workers are friendly and caring, as well as cooperative.
Very enjoyable, diverse position
reception/office administration (Former Employee) –  calgary24 February 2015
I love being the first point of contact for customers and clients. First impressions are very important! I was able to utilize most of my administrative skills.
Was bullied
AP Technician (Former Employee) –  Red Deer28 April 2014
Did not like my employment at Woody's. Was bullied almost every day.