Woodstock Hospital

Woodstock Hospital Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
too many cutbacks to health
I find every year front line workers are losing their job
management is safe in their job not cutbacks

hiring more front line workers would help with the increase of patients
Ok job
Work environment is stressful due to government changes. WH is changing how counsellors serve their clients. Micromanaging, we as counsellors are losing ability to form a treatment plan rather we must follow a specific WH plan
Housekeeping
There is a lot of competition among departments for fulltime, like vultures and senority rules!!!!! There is lots of bullying and drama... like being in high school all over again. The union is useless and only benefits the "lazy and entitled "haha. Supervisor is very shady / liar ect ...and caters to fulltime. Your phone will constantly ring as f/time can never work a full week. Very annoying!!!!!!
No equal opportunity for woman
managed by a third party, they are only looking at contact extension! If you are looking for equality go elsewhere men are advanced 1st as well as trained.
Not the best
Very micro-managed and extremely top heavy. They waste money buy doing an educational "amazing race" instead of putting that money to something useful.
HR department is lacks care for employees. Most departments are short staffed, creating an extremely stressful and fast paced environment.
Would work there again
Great staff for the most part, highly competitive to move from department to department. HR is for the company not the employees, not a great experience in that department.
Great Place to Work
Terrific place to work. The organization as a whole is very welcoming and I felt very at home there. The work was interesting and although only a co-op, I was given a good a mount of work that allowed me to excel and learn.
Clean and spacious hospital, kind and competent staff.
Clean and spacious hospital, 5 years new. Kind and competent staff. Easily apply for inter-department job openings to move around and get experience in new areas. Staff education could use some work.
Pros
large rooms, staffing
Cons
Staff Education opportunities
Great place to work with very friendly staff
Every day I get to meet new people and help them. I enjoy seeing friendly familiar faces too. The facility is very well maintained.
Multicultural and friendly workers
Was a multicultural institution and the management was awesome. The workers were team players and we lived there like family members. Had lots of fun
Pros
Shared gifts among workers
Cons
short shifts like 3 hours
Excellent Staff and they make learning new and fun with our amazing race
I work with amazing people, we are busy and working as team players make our shifts go by quick and it is always rewarding to help our patients
Pros
helping to look after people in our community
Cons
can get extremely busy at times