WOODINGFORD LODGE

WOODINGFORD LODGE Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews

Fun workplace and approachable managment

It’s a great experience working at Woodingford. The management are all approachable, knowledgeable, good leadership, and willing to help. My co-workers are all fun to work with and are all team players.

Great staff and caring team

Woodingford Lodge is a fast paced enviornment.The staff and like a big family.The part time staff do not get benefits which would be helpful. They are fair with holidays as people take turns working them. They expect top quality P.S.W.s but pay well to have them. Zero abuse policy and very strict with apperance.I would highly recommend working here.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Not enough hrs

Was not a good place to work

The residents were great, friendly, as for the PSW's rude and didn't care about other co workers, very disrespectful to other co workers, not enough hours, their would be times I would go a week at a time without working

Pros

Friendly residents, good money

Cons

Other PSW'S didn't respect other co workers

Temp

I worked here as one of my co-op placements in high school, the people were rude, the residents were lovely, i didn't get paid due to community service and it was physically and emotionally exhausting.

Excellent place to work

An excellent working environment for self-growth. With an extraordinary team of staff that are truly dedicated to their roles, and the countless friendly residents that you encounter on the job, it is definitely an enlightening experience.

Friendly

usually go in with my two friends and help decorate the outside with light or read and play games with the residents. I also help bring down resident to the cafeteria to eat.

Helped me learn how to help people

This job helped me learn how to help others out that can't help themselves. This gave me the experience working with the elderly people and teaching me life lessons.

College Based Trainee; Personal Support Worker

Three long term care facilities- Oxford County Really enjoyed college placement at facility, I'd love/strive for a permanent position at Woodingford!.

Wonderful and rewarding facility to work at. Very busy shift never a boring day. Difficult part of the job is when I am not able to meet my patient needs. The enjoyable part of my job is putting a smile on my patient face because I was able to provide their needs.

rewarding career as a psw

A typical day at work was Assisting clients with daily personal care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WOODINGFORD LODGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement