Women's College Hospital
Happiness score is 85 out of 100
View all Women's College Hospital reviews

Women's College Hospital

Women's College Hospital Employee Review

Worst place i've ever worked at

Management is the worst. Very toxic and do not treat their employees well. Hired new staff at a higher pay and gave them all the hours leaving all their staff with 0 shifts. When this was brought up, they just ignored it. HR did not do anything and made the situation worse.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fantastic Place to work and very inclusive

This was a casual position that is the only reason I moved for a full-time position. Had it not been for the casual work hours I would have never left WCH. I still miss my coworkers

Great place with amazing people

Women's College Hospital is a great place to work. Great management and colleagues that work very hard. The hardest part of the job is the stress of the patients. The enjoyable part is the people you see here on the daily.
Same location

Productive and Fun place to work

I had a great experience working at the COVID Assessment Centre and Mobile Vaccination Clinics. Although, at times the job did feel boring and days were sometimes long, I worked with an awesome team of people - both fellow Clerks, Nurses, Doctors, etc. and management was great too. WCH is a smaller hospital, and it felt very family-oriented, and you feel valued; however, promotions into FT permanent jobs are slow and hard to get. A common trend in many hospitals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Women's College Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Women's College Hospital with

Women's College Hospital reviews by location

Learn about Women's College Hospital in popular locations

• Women's College Hospital
  • Worst place i've ever worked at