Women's College Hospital

Women's College Hospital Employee Reviews

Canada34 reviews
Your experience depends on your research team and PI
Fairly collaborative research institute, lots of lunch & learns, some excellent guest speakers.
A nice facility to work in - clean, quiet, ample space, no over-crowded offices - although a lack of windows in many offices.
Wonderful
Love it only did my placement there
That a place I would love to working trying really hard to get in but with the covid -19 it very difficult to get in loveely people work here
safe place to work
typical day at work
did not have a friendly supervisor, he seem judgemental

friendly environment overall

training was ok

provided lockers to keep out things
Effective for continuing good health
Assisted for arranging information sessions regarding women's health. I have learned how to great people, customer service skills, work with management for achieving goal. The hardest part to continue motivate people for follow-up. The most enjoyable part to accompany participants.
Very Good Work place
Its a fast paced environment. Learned lots of process and technologies during the migration of a hug project. The IT Team is very supportive and cooperative.
Great workplace until they laid off half of RNs
I loved working here, though the hospital was intent on replacing RNs with RPNs in our clinic. When they weren't successful, they went for a more expensive model that didn't make any sense to the day-to-day care of patients.
Nice place to work
A nice place to work with great people behind you giving you the support that you need no stresses no issues working a twelve hour shift you really get to know the people around you and that's a good thing when your having a bad day
Racist Workplace
management and staff constantly speaking their own languages, talking behind closed doors and false accusations. terrible place to work. The managers talk about staff and spread rumours and they never check to ensure the work is done. very lazy people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Women's College Hospital?
Great Place to Work & Great People
Friendly staff and awesome facility. Job is stressful, but manageable. Interacts with a variety of people from patients and staff to outside facilities and third parties. Keeps the job interesting.
Collaborative workplace
Women's College Hospital is a workplace that will help you grow in any health-related field. It boosts your confidence to explore more and at the same time have fun, as a student
Pros
nice facilities
Great People doing great work
Enjoyed working here.
Great People, doing great work.

Easy to get to work as it is right off the Queens park subway station.

Good atmosphere and supportive work mates.
Good company to work with. Due to the small size of the environment, you get exposure to numerous technologies. The staff is small but friendly. The environment is easy going.
N/a
It is a great place to work. One of the best ambulatory centers in Toronto. I had an opportunity to practice my learnings in this hospital. Very friendly environment.
Nurses are very easy to work with
I had my clinical training here for my Operating room experience. It was a very good experience working with all the nurses on the OR floor. They treated me nicely there especially I am only a student nurse.
Pros
best nurses to work with
Cons
Great learning experience.
Patient-focused and learning-focused environment.
Definitely a great place to start a career in the healthcare field.

Great team collaboration within departments.
Productive innovative workplace culture
Great experience working with physicians in Ontario. The staff were professional and allowed assistants for their input on special projects.
Health Policy Analysts, physicians and all staff were great to work with.
Pros
Lunch time educational seminars
Cons
Nothing to mention
Good experience
Positive experience volunteering at Women's college. Professional atmosphere and dedicated to making sure patients have a positive experience with every visit.
Working at Women's College is a great experience
I enjoy working at Women's College, though it's only causal hours it still give me the experience I need. All the employees there are very friendly and helpful.
Proactive and freindly company
The company is a well known company that help women that suffer from cancer. Also this Hospital have good relationship with different brand around Canada as sponsor to develop activities for fundraising.
Great management and great understanding amongst employees
Great place to work. Everyone understands what they have to do and this has led to a great team environment. Management allows you to share your ideas and contribute to the success of the team
I start my day with setting up all of my rooms. Making sure all of my rooms are stalked and ready for clinic. I bring down the patients to the doctor, I also ask their information to ensure it is the correct person. I absolutely love my job and I love working this kind of environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Women's College Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2