WOLVERINE FREIGHT SYSTEM

WOLVERINE FREIGHT SYSTEM Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Fast paced working environment
Non stop movement in carrying and packing products, staking supplies on pallets, keep track of faulty products. Enjoyable atmosphere was able to listen to music. Hardest part of the job was standing in one place at moments of time.
So grateful for this job!
Owners are the most generous and caring people. Everyone is kind, helpful and very professional. Family environment. Great job security and pay for the work you are doing. Opportunity to learn and grow. Very stable environment to work in.
If you like donating your time, this is the company for you.
WFS has perfected the art of brain washing their drivers, if you like losing money then this is the company for you! The lies and deceit start from the top, all the staff have been well trained on how to bs the drivers, payroll are industry leaders in stealing your time and miles, they have every excuse and reason ever used to not pay you what you are owed.
Do yourself and your family a favour, find another company to work for.
This company doesnt follow the rules!!!
Your are working for a automotive company so when plant goes down . You are home sitting. Specially being bottom boy in union environment
Watch ur pay like a hawk cause they will take money off your pay for Stealing Time and not even tell you about it . Good luck trying to get it back . Union not t helpfully either .

Also they watch you like a hawk by gps .
You better ask lots of questions
They only tell you parts of things then when you ask why all of a sudden there is a policy. I am having to go through the federal labor board to get a days pay they owe me. I worked there 5 week and was left sitting at home 4 days there would have been more the last week too. With all the companys out there looking this in my opinion should be the last resort
Pros
Pays good if you get it all
Cons
Start times are all over the map4am monday could be 4 pm by friday
Driver
Walk away now. . But what they don’t tell you is they will once or twice a week make you Do a overnight run. You will never see 5 days a week at 70 hours you’d be luck to work 3 days a week till you’re 4 years in. And anyone that knows anything about trucking auto Industry Doesn’t pay and 23$ hour after 3 months is at the very low end of pay grades. DONT WASTE you’re time with this company. They talk a big game but they don’t back it up. When I got hired they started me at $14 a hour? Which is far from $23 they tell you.
Pros
Some nice guys
Cons
Low pay
the place is very well organized for benefit drivers and customers
very good company for drivers, if driver wants to work mor, the company will accomoadate you. the company is taking very good care of their equipment and drivers
great work the worst managment out there
no loyalty to the staff and drivers worst mistake i ever made. you have good work but if management is haveing a bad day u may not have a job . people there seem great
Pros
good people and dispatch ..
Cons
bad management don't care for ànyone
Solid company. Their drivers matter
I've been here about 6 months. They keep us busy. There is endless work available. I always know what I'm doing before I get to work. Management and dispatch are very easy to get along with.
Pros
Positive environment, great support network, dedicated runs, excellent pay package
Cons
A lot of older trucks, slip seating, shipping containers suck
Excellent Place to Work
Great place to work. Low pressure dispatch. Plenty of work if you want it. If you want to know what your're doing on a day to day basis then this job is for you.
Pros
Always know what you're doing.
Cons
None that I can think of.
know what I am doing everyday
I work a 12 hour shift 5 days a week. Dedicated run, Have been there 23 years. Is a good place to work. Working conditions are good.Staff are friendly and good if time off needed
Pros
know what I am doing every day
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at WOLVERINE FREIGHT SYSTEM. Our community is ready to answer.