Wolseley Employee Review

The worst place is wolseley
Warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester10 January 2013
I worked at wolseley at first thought it was a good job then that's when they throw you in at deep end staff not trained to do their jobs properly. The management had no people skills what so ever.
Management would regularly shout at members of staff in front of customers. People would start working for the company on different wages even if was the same hours and roles.
The workload is unmanageable there is so much you don't have time to think. Stocktake is even worse have to start at 7am til 10pm with no lunch provided or tea and you never get any gratitude
It's the worst place I have ever experienced in my 20 years of warehouse work
Pros
good work colleagues
Cons
management. salary hours workload

Other Wolseley Employee Reviews

wolseley in Fort McMurray is a very poor atmosphere to work in daily
counter sales, order picker (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 March 2018
My experience with wolseley in Fort McMurray was not the greatest. The management and staff are very unprofessional the language and way customers and their employees are treated in very distasteful. This is a very clicky work place good luck trying to fit in here unless you party hard and play in a band. There is little to no training for the counter so if your back ground in not dealing with plumbing good luck.
Great employer to work for
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE5 February 2018
was a good place to have a career in the Wholesale business. I learned a lot, both from Wolseley and our customers.The company provided lots of training for the employees and always was willing to help if the need arose

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley. Our community is ready to answer.