Wolseley Canada, Inc.
View all Wolseley Canada, Inc. reviews

Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Review

Busy lots ot

Flexible hours with lots of overtime.Has remained one of our most trustworthy team members”“Always very dependable in every situation”“Always ready to do whatever it takes to get the work done”“Well known for dependability and readiness to work hard”

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Stable job, good people, decent salary

I love working here, we have so many different divisions, so I talk based on my division (Waterworks). We have amazing people working here knowledgeable people ready to teach, train and help you at any moment. Decent Salary, awesome benefits, good schedule. Over all I would definitely recommend this place. I have worked here for 4 years.
Same role

good people questionable work flow

the people who worked there is what made the job worth it. Upper management is great and very understanding. Only down side was constant threat of layoffs with volatile economy and relying heavily on it.
Same location

Started out great but after a few years

It was a great place to work for the first 6 years I worked there and then there was a management change and then almost immediately a union came in an destroyed what had been a pleasant and supportive workplace. Top end wages weren't good.

Pros

Monthly lunches and yearly family events

Cons

Food workers union. Low top end wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley Canada, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement