Wolseley Canada, Inc.
Happiness score is 43 out of 100

Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Reviews for Warehouse Associate

Warehouse Associate9 reviews
Canada9 reviews

Anything to help you through your situations!

Featured review

Wolseley Canada, Inc. selected this as a representative review
I would recommend this place to anyone, the staff is amazing and benefits they have to offer is excellent. Love this place! Always room for advancement in the company and the company helps to get you there!

Pros

Fun working people

Cons

Atmosphere is bad. No one is happy working there

Good advantages but that’s all. Administration is lost…they seem to have no clue how to resolve problems… and they expect every new employee to be fully competent and autonomous after a few hours of training. They do not respect seniority in advancement.

Insights into Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Great co-workers and management

I worked as a warehouse associate for my summer job, and it was enjoyable. I got to learn about being a warehouse associate, had an 8 hour shift, and over-time pay as well. Management is great, and they always prioritize safety over everything. I hope to work here again in the future.

Official response from Wolseley Canada, Inc.

27 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. Safety is important to us and our core values. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and we hope to see you return this summer.

Good place to work and learn about the industry.

Productive and often fast paced environment. Overall good working conditions and good shift hours and weekends off. Knowledge of the plumbing and heating industry would be an asset but you’ll learn a lot on the job.

Pros

Weekends off

Productive and fun workplace

I like to work there. So kind management. They support you and help you to go through difficulties. You will feel no pressure while you are doing your job correctly.

Pros

Accepted salary, benefits, overtime, friendly environment.

Cons

The salary not increase with experience.

Official response from Wolseley Canada, Inc.

17 November 2021
Thanks for your honest review. We hope you will continue to grow your career at Wolseley. If you have any feedback directly related to your role, we encourage you to contact your manager.

Great place

Great place to work , great peoples to work with too. Superior , HR , director were the best(Qc Branch)

Productive and occassionally offer extended breaks

fun place to work, everyone was respectful towards everyone, management asked for feedback, regularly checked in on the warehouse members, made sure everyone was feeling okay

Not worth it

*Supervisor expects immediate results without proper training period. *Poor communication & support from management. *Disorganized chaos, last minute rush. *Poor archaic inventory recording, labeling and tracking resulting in disorganized stock piling of crates, depleted shelves. *Time wasted searching for supply of orders. *Un-supportive, incompetent local HR department. *Quick to cast blame without investigating. **Backstabbing, frail, holier-than-thou, thin-skinned front office co- worker. *Continuous failing of IT.

Pros

8-5 work, 1.5 hour break period, free coffee, coveralls

Cons

Backstabbing BS

very nice and neat work environment

its a nice company to work with, good management and staff are friendly. the environment is nice and neat lots of great people to work with. supervisors too are friendly and always ready to help.

Pros

1 hour lunch

Cons

one weekend of work in a month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley Canada, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement