Wolseley Canada, Inc.
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Reviews for Shipper/Receiver

Shipper/Receiver7 reviews
Canada7 reviews

good people questionable work flow

the people who worked there is what made the job worth it. Upper management is great and very understanding. Only down side was constant threat of layoffs with volatile economy and relying heavily on it.

Stable job, good people, decent salary

I love working here, we have so many different divisions, so I talk based on my division (Waterworks). We have amazing people working here knowledgeable people ready to teach, train and help you at any moment. Decent Salary, awesome benefits, good schedule. Over all I would definitely recommend this place. I have worked here for 4 years.

Insights into Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Hola

Man don’t waste your time it’s basically low payed slavery. The place is unionized and all workers get paid the same regardless of work load or job description.

Good Monday to Friday Job

Nice for a balanced schedule. But room to move up is slim and you have to not be good be too valuable at your current position to have a shot to move up or around otherwise they want you to stay where you are

Pros

Stable, easy to predict hours

Cons

Not all Managers are created equally. Room to move up is good if your not great at your job

Good Job

Good job but pay could have been better. All around nice group of people and a good atmosphere. I left for a better job offer that I could not refuse

Pros

Good work

Cons

No cons

Great place

Great place to work. I really loved the people I worked with and the job itself. Learned a lot about the plumbing trade working there.

productive and fun place to work

loading and unloading material. checking off material then stocking the material. Entering packing slips and invoices in the computer. pulling customers orders.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wolseley Canada, Inc.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley Canada, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement