Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Reviews for Sales RepresentativeReview this company
Sales Representative1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 235 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Surrey branch is the worst managed branch. It is so unorganized that it takes an hour to find printed orders. The manager does not care that the place is so dirty.
One of the most unorganized places to work.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Wolseley Canada, Inc.Sales Representative positions
See more Wolseley Canada, Inc. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley Canada, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 235 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Wolseley Canada, Inc. with
Questions about Wolseley Canada, Inc.
- What would you suggest Wolseley Canada, Inc. management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Wolseley Canada, Inc. about how to improve the company?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Wolseley Canada, Inc. a better place to work?4 people answered
- What type of material do you handle4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Wolseley Canada, Inc.?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Wolseley?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Wolseley Canada, Inc.?3 people answered
- How has Wolseley Canada, Inc. responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Wolseley Canada, Inc.?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wolseley Canada, Inc.?3 people answered