Wolseley Canada, Inc.
Happiness score is 41 out of 100

Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Reviews for Counter Sales Representative

Counter Sales Representative6 reviews
Canada6 reviews

Not a cool place to work

No support from staff, not the right place to work unless you know somebody working in the company. You always feel you are not welcome to the company

Positive workplace

Wolseley is a great company to work for that treats its employees fairly. Great hands on learning with in the industry of Wholesale Plumbing, HVAC, and Gas.

Insights into Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Poor working conditions

Never worked at a place before that made you go through safety regulations first before doing HR payroll forms. Took them 4 days to approach with payroll forms. Co-workers were good to work with. For a plumbing supplier to not hire tradesman is very different, guess the hourly pay reflects that. High turnover rate of employees below the management level should tell a company to not be so cheap.

Pros

Hours of work

Cons

Everything else

good place

as long as you keep busy, the place is fun to work at. there is always something new to learn everyday. good working environmet

wolseley was a good place to work.if not for the distance from home,i might still be working there.

I was trying to get a position in the Markham branch,but they are cutting back on new hires at the moment.i have worked for the Markham branch before and know most of the people there.the regional manager wanted me back,but the company did not want to hire anyone at this time.my record with the company is very good,and I'm sure if they were hiring,i'd be working now.

Pros

i enjoyed working for wolseley.the management was supportive, the peopl were easy to get along with, the hours were good, and the customers were freindly for the most part.

Cons

the distance from home to work was very stessful, especelly in the evening.i

Awesome place to work, lots of staff outings

I would work at the sales counter, taking plumbers orders and picking them from the back. I learned about every plumbing product from residential to commercial to industrial. Management was amazing they were there when u needed them and listened to any thing u may have brought to there attention for example products being in the wrong location. The hardest part of this job was learning the codes for products to punch into the computer. I enjoyed the experience from dealing with each plumbers needs and being able to find a cost effective way to help them out.

Pros

benifits, lunch and learns and greats staff.

Cons

pay

Jobs at Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Counter Sales Representative positions