Wolseley Canada, Inc.
View all Wolseley Canada, Inc. reviews

Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Review

Opportunities are there

The work isnt too bad overall, mostly picking orders on a cherry picker. Leeds and trainers and supervisers are helpful. Lots of advancement if you show up and work. working nights now and tryin to get to days. gifts cards each month. good coworkers and overtime.

Pros

gift cards and lunches

Cons

some heavy lifting

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Started out great but after a few years

It was a great place to work for the first 6 years I worked there and then there was a management change and then almost immediately a union came in an destroyed what had been a pleasant and supportive workplace. Top end wages weren't good.

Pros

Monthly lunches and yearly family events

Cons

Food workers union. Low top end wages
Same location

Steady income and no shortage of work.

This is one of the best warehouses i've work at. They took me in with little warehousing experience, got full forklift training and the people i work with are always there to help me. The work is pretty basic, the place is kept clean, and there is no shortage of work.

Pros

Birthday day off, monthly gift cards, steady pay and good Management.

Cons

Some lifting required, working at heights.
Same location

Good starting pay, stress free organized job duties and friendly environment.

Good starting pay when I worked at Wolseley. The company was very organized when it came to picking orders as a forklift operator. Promotion to another department was a great experience and the training included was valuable. My only complaint was some departments were short on employees but at the time they were still a newly constructed building. All the management was great but getting on the day shift was difficult and/or required a lot of waiting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley Canada, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement