Wolseley Canada, Inc.
Happiness score is 41 out of 100
View all Wolseley Canada, Inc. reviews

Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Review

Horrible not a good place to work

Just a revolving door of employeesOnly management is looked afterEvery week somebody is let go no sense of importance or the company caring about their employees

Pros

Not much

Cons

Only management matters

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Started out great but after a few years

It was a great place to work for the first 6 years I worked there and then there was a management change and then almost immediately a union came in an destroyed what had been a pleasant and supportive workplace. Top end wages weren't good.

Pros

Monthly lunches and yearly family events

Cons

Food workers union. Low top end wages
Same role

Steady income and no shortage of work.

This is one of the best warehouses i've work at. They took me in with little warehousing experience, got full forklift training and the people i work with are always there to help me. The work is pretty basic, the place is kept clean, and there is no shortage of work.

Pros

Birthday day off, monthly gift cards, steady pay and good Management.

Cons

Some lifting required, working at heights.
Same location

Great co-workers and management

I worked as a warehouse associate for my summer job, and it was enjoyable. I got to learn about being a warehouse associate, had an 8 hour shift, and over-time pay as well. Management is great, and they always prioritize safety over everything. I hope to work here again in the future.

Official response from Wolseley Canada, Inc.

27 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. Safety is important to us and our core values. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and we hope to see you return this summer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley Canada, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Wolseley Canada, Inc. with

• Wolseley Canada, Inc.
  • Horrible not a good place to work