Wolseley Canada, Inc.
View all Wolseley Canada, Inc. reviews

Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Review

Fun, Easy Going, Relaxed but Fast Paced at times overall great place

Knowledgeable staff, mix of both industrial/pipeline valves & fittings, and wholesale plumbing supplies in the same building (separate divisions) but everyone works togetherLots to learn in both side if willing, deal with great customers from all industries: it plumbing/mining/civil/industrial/oil & gas/mills/agriculture etc.Excellent management, very understanding with work & life balance. Can be physically demanding when required but great teamwork & Fun overall workplace.

Pros

Great team, everyone works together, fun

Cons

Can’t think of any

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Wolseley Canada, Inc.

17 November 2021
Thanks for sharing this honest review. We hope you will continue to grow your career with Wolseley!

Customers Were great

The problem is that the management sometimes has little or no experiernce doing that job. He was a great guy but he hired his family and friend and as I was female I felt excluded a lot. The rest of the people I dealt with were good.

work

Good company. good people. great hours. the poeple i worked with made me feel welcomed and a good family motivated work place for sure. can learn lots.
Same location

Good options to be a local distributer

Management should be more engaged with employee needs. Good environment and work place that is flexible. Daily tasks are laid out to ensure everyone is aware of duties and responsibilities, Understaffing is an issue in most branches.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley Canada, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement