Wolseley Canada, Inc.
View all Wolseley Canada, Inc. reviews

Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Review

Change Management In place NOT the Company it was

Sadly Change in Upper Management has created a poor culture where everyone HAD a voice but now fear of reprisals or being marked reign... Fear culture . It WAS a great place to work but that mentorship is no longer present. Sales used to be king but with Change Management, product is not available, pressure cooker environment these days where people who used to care , shrug and go oh well. It was a great place to work , I had a great career but things have changed . Choose Wisely.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

On me dit travail de soir mais ces devenue de jour ...

On m'a engagé comme poste de soir mais finalement un n'a voulu me mettre de jour ... De plus toujours pas reçu l'argent pour lequel j'ai fait des heures ...

Pros

aucun

Atmosphere is bad. No one is happy working there

Good advantages but that’s all. Administration is lost…they seem to have no clue how to resolve problems… and they expect every new employee to be fully competent and autonomous after a few hours of training. They do not respect seniority in advancement.

Worst place to work

No support... the Branch area manager will give you answers that may outrage you like " it's not my job". Or "figure it out". If you want to come home angry and stressed everyday due to management wolseley is the place to go. We are just a number to this company which is why all the good people are leaving. The problem is the higher ups have no idea what they are doing and they got into there position because they know someone high up. It's all politics they expect you to purchase, fix pricing work Saturdays...they only pay twice a month as well..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley Canada, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement