Wolseley Canada, Inc.
Happiness score is 41 out of 100
View all Wolseley Canada, Inc. reviews

Wolseley Canada, Inc.

Wolseley Canada, Inc. Employee Review

Anything to help you through your situations!

I would recommend this place to anyone, the staff is amazing and benefits they have to offer is excellent. Love this place! Always room for advancement in the company and the company helps to get you there!

Pros

Fun working people

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Atmosphere is bad. No one is happy working there

Good advantages but that’s all. Administration is lost…they seem to have no clue how to resolve problems… and they expect every new employee to be fully competent and autonomous after a few hours of training. They do not respect seniority in advancement.

Great co-workers and management

I worked as a warehouse associate for my summer job, and it was enjoyable. I got to learn about being a warehouse associate, had an 8 hour shift, and over-time pay as well. Management is great, and they always prioritize safety over everything. I hope to work here again in the future.

Official response from Wolseley Canada, Inc.

27 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. Safety is important to us and our core values. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and we hope to see you return this summer.
Same role

Good place to work and learn about the industry.

Productive and often fast paced environment. Overall good working conditions and good shift hours and weekends off. Knowledge of the plumbing and heating industry would be an asset but you’ll learn a lot on the job.

Pros

Weekends off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolseley Canada, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Wolseley Canada, Inc. with

• Wolseley Canada, Inc.
  • Anything to help you through your situations!