Wolford America Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement
Be careful!
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  California10 May 2018
Lots of corporate pettiness happening -West Coast Regional is unprofessional and expect to have to treat her like a friend just to survive there.

As a store manager expect to spend most of the day on the sales floor driving sales. There are operational tasks however the only computer is also the register. The teams are small and sales staff makes very little making it hard to fill open roles. If you are short staffed expect to work overtime until the store gets staffed.

There is no corporate support and often initiatives are rolled out without considering the only person who can do the majority of the tasks is the store manager.
Cons
Unprofessional environment - zero room for growth for store managers
Every day was different at Wolford America
IT and Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY1 August 2017
My average day at Wolford would be different most of the time since I would be problem solving. My work responsibilities ranges from IT support for both NY office and our retail stores. I would also handle Inventory control (cycle​ counts) from our retail stores. In case there was any ongoing store construction projects, I would be involved as well. Because of the small staff, I would be the sole person in my role with little backup support from the NY staff. I had IT support from our HQ staff based in Austria but was limited due to the 6 hours time difference. The small office staff provided​ both good and bad aspects with my job. I was able to work under several management styles during 15 years at Wolford America.
Pros
Self manage my work time and develop different job skills
Cons
Small staff meant not able to have backup support locally.
Backwards
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA5 December 2012
No structure, from this century or the last several decades. Poor operational equipment, standards, work ethic, and misrepresentative of job duties. They will misrepresent a job just to fill it. Terrible!
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else