Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen Employee Reviews

Best place to work !
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB19 October 2018
I love working here, co-workers and the management both are friendly. I have been working here since last 4 years and will work here until I get bored :)
Pros
Good management, co-workers
Cons
low wage
Very productive and friendly service
Prep Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 September 2018
Not great hours to work. Don't have schedule up ahead of time and there isn't a lot to do when they aren't busy. Some managers aren't friendly and don't help a lot.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches
Cons
Short working hours
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE & CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 August 2018
I've learned a lot with regards customer service. Cash handling, time management, food serving, food preparation and up-selling strategies and techniques.
A great place to work, but some issues with foresight.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Camrose, AB2 July 2018
I really enjoyed my time here the staff are great and everyone gets along well which is more than I could say for some of my past workplaces, but the management would sometimes be illprepared to deal with issues and we constantly ran out of different menu items. Despite these minor frustrations I loved working here.
Pros
Staff discount, friendly staff, easy work
Cons
Open to close shifts, scheduling errors
Productive and a fun place to work
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK22 June 2018
I really enjoyed working there, made some friends and learned how to make different types of food there. Did not seem like much at the time but It was nice to have the experience. The hours were good the customers were a little difficult at times but the challenge was good to push threw.
Pros
Awesome food
Fun job to work at
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB23 May 2018
Good coworkers, customers were nice, was able to still have a life outside of work. Fair wage with respectable hours. Only problem as the manager was not the best.
Productive and fun workplace
Food Preparation / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL22 May 2018
Was a great place to work, senior staff made sure I was trained and helped make the transition to a new job easier, nothing bad to say about working here.
Poor managment
Cook/Cashier/Prep (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK2 December 2017
It sucked. I hated it. The managers had no idea what they were doing and the schedule was very confusing to follow. I feel like they needed more time to learn how to run the place.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Poor managment
Nice environment to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK15 October 2017
It was nice to workthere busy environment and helping staff. All the employees are friendly. You can workflexibly if you are a student. Managers are also helpful.
Productive and fun workplace
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB14 August 2017
The management made sure I was properly trained and comfortable with the duties and tasks I had been given. There was some conflict among staff, but that will be found at any job. It was an overall great experience.
Fun, dependable, Genuine, socialy and friendly
Cook / Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, International Airport25 July 2017
I work 5 days a week, opening shift, middle shift and closing shift. I learned so quick and face past at work place. cooking, portioning vegetables, meat, and frozen goods.Satisfied for the management. Workplace culture all Asian people. And the hardest park of the job is cooking. and most enjoyable part of job, like co-worker are friendly.
Pros
50% discount for lunch
Cons
8 hours
Very fun and rewarding job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB6 May 2017
Wonderful manager at the time. It was a very fun and entertaining place to work. The regulars made the job easy as well. Unsure of the current working conditions, though.
Fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB2 March 2017
Preparing ingredients and products, checking conflicts in the kitchen, fixing schedules, dealing with customers, inventory check, deliveries and cashing out.
Cons
running out of stock
fun and interesting place to work with flexible hours
Front Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB2 March 2017
working was fun and easy while i was attending college for that little bit of extra money. they have flexible hours and a great staff.
Good, then horrible
Prepare/cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 January 2017
Enjoyed this job at first, until the new management came in. Was very biased and difficult to communicate with. Would never go back
crew member
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK14 December 2016
A good work experience with coorporative staff as well as coorporative owner at quance east feeling good and the job is good to cook and give customer food with motive of happy customer
Quick enviroment with happy individuals.
Line Cook/Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC9 October 2016
Fast paced environment with constant work. The workers however were all rather happy, and enjoyed the place. A lot of organization for the food preparation which allowed for quick finished meals.
Fun, Great, and friendly workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB2 August 2016
Loved working with my co-workers, it was always amazing coming in to work, I was always on time, and loved the fast pace of the food line. Great managers and supervisors.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours on school nights
great asian food
CASHIER / COOK (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 July 2016
I am handling cash register, proving good customer service by giving ideas what's our specialty.the hardest part of the job when its get busy and i am the only one in charge of cooking and sometimes the stocks are not enough to sustain the business.
Pros
family business
Cons
no salary increase
we dont have any share of the tip...hard work
Cook (Current Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB25 June 2016
1 cook starting at 7 ;00 pm.. open till 10:00. they want huge sale but less worker..when its busy after 7:00 im tired by cooking alone..