WITRON Group
Happiness score is 64 out of 100

WITRON Group Reviews with Jobs

Canada39 reviews

Not sure if it is worth to spend time

I thought I were able to stick with the company for long run but i feel very disappointed at the moment. The HR department always mess up with your payment

Pros

Long break time

Cons

Only promises and done nothing

Love the culture of the place!

Been with company for just over 6 months and I couldn't be happier. Management team is great, always helpful - not perfect people but their desire in helping the entire team succeed is truly amazing. It's a brand new site so everyone is trying to learn from everyone - support is always provided when needed. This place is the place to be! I see myself staying for a while not because I need to, but because I want to - culture is great!!!

Insights into WITRON Group

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great Company with Advancement

Only been a month in but great so far. Good workplace culture, plenty of room for advancement, benefits, and tuition reimbursement. Would recommend to anyone looking to get in with a stable and global company.

WIOSS\WITRON Canada changed my life.

I was very lucky to have been hired right out of school by WITRON\WIOSS Canada. Great starting wages, I learn a lot every day, new challenges on a regular basis, great colleagues, and lots of opportunity for promotion.Safe and clean workplace. I would recommend this company to any potential applicant.

WIOSS\WITRON Canada changed my life.

Good place to start your career.

Interview- Had interview with a maintenance manager. Explained about my experience from previous work.- Had a basic electrical and mechanical exam. - Manager showed me around the facility and explained me roughly about the machines.- It was really nice interview experience. The manager read my resume before we met and asked what he wanted to know further. He explained me about the shift, work environment and the system of WITRON.Training- Had a week basic operating training.- Had two weeks maintenance related training.- On going shadowing training after three weeks training.- WITRON has really well made training system. They don't let you work right away. They train you until you feel familiar with the machines and confident.Work- Co-workers are really nice. They always try to help others and if they know good tips, share with others.- Work is mixed with planned repair, pre-maintenance and un planned repair.- There are tons of new things around there even you have background, but that's the joy to work here. You will learn new things every day.

Pros

- 4days on 3days off - Company tools - Good communication system with managers

Cons

- Low pay rate

Excellente Entreprise

Bonne gestion, bonne ambiance et une technologie incroyable.J'ai beaucoup aimé mon temps chez Witron à Terrebonne ainsi que mes voyages aux autres sites au Canada

Belles opportunités d'avancement!

Bon salaire, on apprend énormément et beaucoup de possibilités d'avancement au sein de l'entreprise. Possibilité de voyager partout si nécessaire pour training et/ou support.

Pros

Apprentissage constant

Cons

Travail de week-end

Production.

Un des supperviseurs ( plutot jeune ) était méchant et grossié dans ses façon de me parler pendant mes quart le soir.Ca ma enlevé confiance et j'ai regardé pour un autre emploi peu de temps ensuite.

Great Experience/Growth

This is a very easy company to work for as long as you do the minimum requirements. Lots of room for growth as the company seems to be exploding with more and more opportunities. Once hired and after some experience, they offer training for advancement. Depending on what you want to do, they do have overseas training in Germany for mechanical and programming or onsite training as a mechanic or supervisor. Some site managers have started off as equipment operators.

Pros

Great work atmosphere, approachable management

Cons

downtime can be boring

good company

Good company to work in, friendly, family place to work, opportunity to grow up, a lot of opportunity, ni e team, nice administration, profit sharing, safety and trainings, summer fest

Productive, applying what learnt in college and good management

Joined Witron about. A year ago and enjoying the culture and work environment.Really a good Company to start and grow offers equal learning opportunities.

40 heure garantie

Si tu veux rentrée un samedi pour rien crisser.c'est la bonne job.Les boss écoute rien du tout.Sa parle dans le dos du monde.

Cons

la pire assurance collectif au monde des congé en plein milieu de semaine

More than a job, its a LIFESTYLE :)

I have been with the company for 4 years and have had opportunities for advancement, training, travel, and a solid work life balance. The colleagues I have met across North America and Europe have been great. Apply yourself with this company and the sky is the limit. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to get in with this expanding world leader in the automation industry.

Don't trust a single word they are saying

Don't trust anything they tell, the managment in both of the sites ( Etobicoke and Vaughan) will promise you anything just to get you inside. As soon as you raise your voice about all the things you were promised they will kick you out as soon as possible.

Pros

Relative easy job

Cons

Everything else

Witron

Working for Witron is an opportunity to work with automation and the newest technology in the industry. The company is focus on the people making it sure they have the right tools to be successful. There is a lot of opportunity and the company promotes from within.

Fast pace and fun place to work

If you like to work in automation Witron is the place. The system in this place is state of the art and the complexity of automation is second to none. The place offers good opportunity for the right people.

Witron

Witron is the future, and a leader in the automation industry. Working for Witron is great opportunity, we work as a family; Management and employees side by side without discrimination.

Witron

Witron is a great company that focuses on people and growth, while being a leader in the industry. The management spare no expense to train employees, and they provide an excellent benefit plan.

Great place to work.

As an Operator i am correcting faults in the system. I've learned a lot about the job since starting here. I am still learning more. I like how we work as a team. The management team is nice and always open to listening to our ideas. They have activities like Summerfest and Christmas party.

Great job with excellent culture and honest management

It truly is a place where you work hard and have fun. Good management team that expects results but provides a great work environment. The technology is incredible too. They provide a summerfest party in the summer where all family members are invited with great food and drinks all around. The formal Christmas parties are hit every year. All you can eat and open bar. Anyone who has had a little too much gets either a hotel room or a taxi drive home. Responsible, fun, challenging. Isn’t that what a job is supposed to be?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WITRON Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement