Witron Group

Witron Group Employee Reviews

Canada21 reviews
Fast pace and fun place to work
If you like to work in automation Witron is the place. The system in this place is state of the art and the complexity of automation is second to none. The place offers good opportunity for the right people.
Witron
Working for Witron is an opportunity to work with automation and the newest technology in the industry. The company is focus on the people making it sure they have the right tools to be successful. There is a lot of opportunity and the company promotes from within.
Witron
Witron is the future, and a leader in the automation industry.
Working for Witron is great opportunity, we work as a family; Management and employees side by side without discrimination.
Witron
Witron is a great company that focuses on people and growth, while being a leader in the industry.
The management spare no expense to train employees, and they provide an excellent benefit plan.
Great place to work.
As an Operator i am correcting faults in the system. I've learned a lot about the job since starting here. I am still learning more. I like how we work as a team. The management team is nice and always open to listening to our ideas. They have activities like Summerfest and Christmas party.
Great job with excellent culture and honest management
It truly is a place where you work hard and have fun. Good management team that expects results but provides a great work environment. The technology is incredible too. They provide a summerfest party in the summer where all family members are invited with great food and drinks all around. The formal Christmas parties are hit every year. All you can eat and open bar. Anyone who has had a little too much gets either a hotel room or a taxi drive home. Responsible, fun, challenging. Isn’t that what a job is supposed to be?
Plus qu'un emploi. Une famille!
Meilleur emploi a vie. La direction est à l'écoute de leurs employés. Beaucoup de possibilités d'avancement.
A great place to work and learn, lots of opportunities for advancement
Great place to work and learn, many opportunities for advancement as the company keeps growing. The culture is great with trying available to advance your career.
Very good workplace
Since the first day I was amazed about how this automated warehouse is working. Learbing something every day it's making this place never close to be boring. A lot of opportunities to make a carrier here, a lot of travel for training for both operations and maintenance creates at Witron a very pleasant job. If you're serious, profesional and willing to have a long term job just apply. Good luck!
Fantastic place to work
Great culture, team spirit, ability to evolve and grow within the company, chances to travel to other sites worldwide for training and support, good salaries and benefits, the management team are receptive in case of personal issues and work with the employees to make things better. Overall a wonderful company to work for long term and retire within.
The best company I worked for
I joined Witron 3 years ago.
A great company culture, unlike any other and I love the challenges and rewards in my job.

Safety is a key element that Witron focuses on and there is excellent training and support that employees have access to.
Pros
Personal development, Growth, Management support
Witron Canada
Witron is a great place to work. Good work ethic and balance. Management is very supportive of their staff and wants them to succeed. Positive environment and
nice people to work with.
Pros
Competitive Salary
Witron Canada is Excellent
Been to all the Canadian sites. Excellent values and great places to work. Strong, honest culture and integrity. Vaughan site is steadily improving but still needs to catch up to montreal and calgary sites. Future growth coming so I would highly recommend witron canada as a future employer
Fun workplace
WITRON company is very good place to get knowledge in OPC automated warehouse, they gave two weeks for training in operation and two weeks in maintenance.
Fair
Good company to start with, but not for long time term. The pay is just fair for starting but the increase is unbelievable, .44cents increase in a year of working w/ them is not fair.
Great place
The company is great. Great benefits. Management is approachable. There is a room for growth but if you reach the supervisor you will hit the wall. The only way you move up is to moved to other site and applied for a management role or get in on the mother company and be part of the project team.
Not the best place to work
Do not waste your time here if you can avoid it. The job is dirty, dangerous and dull.

There is no room for advancement even if you have prior experience or outside skills due to the union. Management is constantly fighting the employees over safety and operation issues.

Frequent issues with pay and back pay.

The other witron sites are much better run and if you can you should apply there. The vaughan site is currently the worst witron site on the planet across almost all metrics and should be avoided if you are looking for a career with witron.
Pros
Parking
Cons
Too many
Horrible place to work
Supervisors give priority treatment to employee's they are friends with. Allowing them to use cellphones and take longer breaks, while others are forced to work harder.
A great place to make a career
A typical day includes respect, appreciation and accountability. I am ok with that. Yes, we earn our money but I guess I wouldn't want it any other way. Management appreciates us, listens to us and makes us understand that we are all in it together. Excellent place
Pros
Great work experience
Cons
None worth noting
Productive and fun environment
A typical day at work is busy no time for errors to occur. We have to make sure that production is performing at its standards with no major breakdowns. the hardest part of my job is being a supervisor because you have to multitask with 3 teams and making sure that safety procedures and work conditions are being met.The best but mostly the best part of my job is my co workers.
Pros
Free Entertaintment, Free wifi
Cons
The Pay
bien
gestion équilibre, bel environnement de travail, avant guardiste.