Wise Way Security Inc.

Wise Way Security Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada2 reviews
Great environment to work because
This is a good and challenging job! You have to have a good eye and a patient responses, until you have to be quick and make your arrest or recovery! Overall the management are good with accommodating your needs as well as if time off is needed! You travel lots from place to place so you don’t get bored with one place or the people you watch don’t get use to you to! As you want to stay under cover as much as you can . I like my work place and my senior bosses are great to deal with. I think it’s an exciting job and a decent pay range .
a typical day
a typical day of work:
-signing in, keeping your paperwork orderly.

-check the store's hotspots for already discarded packaging, so that you can prove if someone else discards packaging later on.

-check all of your reflective surfaces to make sure they point the directions you want and cover the areas you want.

-begin assessing customers for odd behaviour, nervousness, etc.

-eventually you'll catch someone. there are tricks to make sure they don't get away without being confrontational/physical, although sometimes it's unavoidable.

-after you bring someone back in, you wait 1-4 hours for the RCMP to show up. this is the worst part of the job.

-rinse, repeat.