WIS International Employee Review

View all WIS International reviews

Friendly co-workers and supervisors are always willing to Help if there is a problem
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA19 November 2013
The hardest part about WIS is keeping up with productivity when you are just starting the job but once you get the hang of things it gets easy.Also you get to meet a lot of different individuals when at the job site.

Other WIS International Employee Reviews

Good if your looking for part-time work; bad if you expect the shift(s) to be steady per week
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON24 March 2018
I have been employed at WIS for about 3 years. The hours and shifts were random. At first, I was hired full-time but then I was dropped down to casual (which is worse than part-time). Then I was brought back to full-time once my skills and experience was improved (but it felt that it was not actually full-time - it felt more like part-time instead).

I do have to agree that the hours suck and are not close to steady (or swing) but more like part-time or split shift. You don't know when you start till they put up a shift but once you go to the shift, you wouldn't know when you will end.

Sometimes it is a mess and it may take longer to complete but other times it's not an issue. As long as you do meet your quota, you shouldn't have any issues with the management. I do have to say that the inventory company feels like a temp agency but it's not really a temp agency (since a temp agency wouldn't have perks and a couple events per year that you could attend). That pretty explains the top part. Oh, and I did forget that there are no health benefits unless if your upper management. It is a semi-labour type of work.
Pros
Paid travel
Cons
No health benefits, hours are unstable and hard to predict when the shift is done
Good work for career enhancement
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON21 March 2018
I can work according to my schedule and the job is very much flexible. I am getting good wages and i experience a good team environment . I can work in team and in individual

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIS International. Our community is ready to answer.