WIS International

WIS International Employee Reviews

WIS is a good company but very unstable with shifts and available job positions for employees. I do not have fixed shifts. it varies. i can be called out of the blue to work and not be called for a long period of time.My advice to anyone looking for a stable and available job, do not work with WIS
It is good until you find something better. Early morning shifts. Varied shifts. Managers at ky office are good, they do not stress you. I'd recommend working at WIS
Pros
Paid travel
Cons
End time not fixed. Early morning shifts
You work very hard for the little they pay you and you’re treated as a possession not an employee. To much gossip and backstabbing in both management and employee levels. Wouldn’t recommend unless desperately seeking and nothing else available. I would rather collect pop bottles off the street then go back as I am older of the crew and was expected to do keep up. Have some respect and be grateful people work to their full potential and stay out of the bs.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Gossip, disrespect, bullying
In my time there, the people are who make the job fun. There are some stores you look forward to going to and then some stores where you are looking forward to the staff being there. It may not be for everyone. There are some people that are going to thrive hard there.
Work was good but not equal for everyone. Some people get more hours some less. I am student and I can work for 20 hours but I did not get their. I will never reffered this work to someone else.
The job is not boring as you do something new everyday. There are opportunities to grow within the company. The pay increases as the productivity goes up. Fair and helpful management. It is a physical job so gets you moving, no heavy lifting.
As a last resort if you couldn't find another job. In fact, it is a very low paid laboring job and full of unpaid waste time. You would probably work all week long but not filled 40h workhours!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Si vous chercher un Job pour faire 40 heures. Ce Job n'est pas pour vous. Parfois je ne faisais même pas 20 heures par semaine. C'est très stressant en plus. Dès tu fais un erreur on vient te reprocher durement
C'est une entreprise où tu peux évaluer Esprit d'équipe agréable
Wis,est devenu comme une famille pour moi,Il offre possibilité de voyager , possibilité d'avancement et de diversité. Les gens sont pour la plupart très gentil et respectueux.
Pros
Chambre d'hôtels payé, et transport
Cons
Attente a la fin des inventaires, compter dehors l'hiver
the work involves travelling to multiple locations and doing physical inventory counts. It is boring, mindless and unchallenging. The schedule is flexible. That being said, you will be working a night shift one day (your day ends at around 1am) and then a 7am shift the following day in an entirely different city. Sometimes you will be working in multiple cities on the same day. You will never know whether to pack lunch or not because you could only be working for 2-3 hours a shift or sometimes 9 hours. By far the least engaging place to work at.
They hire anyone! The St. Catharines location was very cliquey and they treated new people like you’re nothing. I worked there for a year and they sat me down at 8 months and “rewarded” me with a 5 cent raise like it was something BIG. They offer transportation to and from locations they inventory but if you can drive yourself do that. You can leave quicker. This was decent til I found something better that actually valued me as a person
Pros
N/a
Cons
Schedule sucked, people were awful
This kind of work takes some dexterity. It's fast paced and very repetitive work. From kneeling or sitting, standing and climbing up ladders or step stools. Physical lifting and store facing work is part of this line of work. Team members are friendly and management is supportive. Speaking of paid travel, paid travel is bonus for some out of town retailers. Hours can vary and any one looking for more hours would be looking for morning and evenings on any given day. Overall, this company and job is excellent for people who enjoy fast paced work at modest pay.
Pros
Holiday pay and discounts
Cons
Repetitive, unpredictable length of work, modest pay
It was an okay place to work. For me (my own personal opinion) I didn’t like it. I’m more of a retail, interacting with the public kind of person. I wouldn’t recommend it if you don’t want to get up at 3 or 4 in the morning and working as late as 1 or 2 in the morning.
Cons
Pay rate.
Travail d'équipe mais la compétition fait défaut à cet esprit!
When the rule becomes: Haul in & set up, count'em, then gather & leave, day after day, the only variety comes in the size of store and style of stuff to be counted. The only real training comes in use of the handheld, and doing the job. Most of new workers won't realize how important our job is in the Machinery of Business until they get past the first few steps in the WIS hierarchy.
Pros
Scheduling is flexible, could be used as a side job.
Cons
Minimal healthcare, no pensions
Excellent work/life balance, very chill and easy-going, pay is very nice for what you do(super easy work). Unfriendly supervisors and dishonest practices (favoritism, withholding shifts for petty reasons, etc.). Although the pay is pretty good when you are actually working, they have a tendency to not give you any shifts for weeks at a time (I've had 2 jobs in the past 3 weeks). This makes this work nearly impossible to live on.
Pros
Decent pay, easy work
Cons
Unreliable shifts
The office locally allows abusive offenders and abusers to work for them. The job left me with a cut hand and I was always covered in dirt. The office did not have management for five months and allowed harassment and public exposure of staff private parts to flourish. This business must be avoided.
Cons
à recommander , belle équipe vous avez le choix de travaillé temps plein ou partiel
travailler Ă  l'Ă©xterieur dans plusieurs magazin et plusieurs endroits
is excellent the day I started. it is all about providing the most efficient service but at the same time it should be productive. I like working here.
  1. Employee reviews