WIS International

WIS International Employee Reviews

Canada299 reviews
good experiences
sincere efforts & excellent performance was moved to the position of Executive – CS and was officially employed as a full time employee. For 4 years of working for us, he demonstrated as a diligent and truthful person. His interpersonal skills are outstanding and he has been very
Bon environnement
Le travail était acceptable bien que ne répondant pas a mes aspirations de carrière, en plus peu d'heure de travail qui rendait le revenu faible.
Normal
Bonne Expérience en inventaire général, des diversités dans l'ensemble des activités d'un point à un autre.
Environnememnt de travail très actif
Demande beaucoup de volonté et de mental. Mia beaucoup d'avantage dans l'evolution de l'entreprise
It is a good job but it is a stressful anyway.
It is a good job but is a bit difficult job also because in many stores employees have to take the stuff and scan it and we have put it back in it place as it is.
No Life balance, no upgraded systems, eats away personal life, low pay & labour work, improper management, no health or life security
You will be a donkey if you go into higher management levels in this company. Feeding the upper management is what you work for. Travel to different places, seems amusing but no stops even to take a leak. 12 people in a van with no room to breath. Travel earling morning at 4:48am start working right away of your 4hours journey.
new normal. More risk for covid 19 as you move in groups to various places.
Pros
no pros: 30 min lunch for the overall 15 hours of your day. no stops in travel.
Cons
career; your job is only to count the shelves, you will become unskilled person if you keep working here.
Travail partiel
WIS est spécialisée dans les inventaires dans les grandes surfaces commerciales, le plus intéressant pour m'a part est les voyages dans plusieurs provinces du Canada.
Good company to work
Work is a bit fast paced but you get ample training for it, management is polite and you get the respect that you deserve, variety of shifts and times
fast-paced workplace but it is fun
it was a very good experience working with the manager and colleagues. I will surely recommend others to join. the salary and time are as per our ability to work.
Nos superviseurs sont très compréhensifs et très gentils.
J'aime travailler chez Wis international puisque l'ambiance est parfaite.
overall good
just management is not good some time. mostly we have go for out off city so it's consume time after we just get 4 or 5 hour and we are busy in whole day
environnement stressant
j'ai appris l'exactitude des resultats et la bonne gestion du temps
Good
Overall, it is quite excellent job than other jobs. I did some mistakes on the very first day , but after some time ago, everything will be okay and you feel comfortable.
Chaos
You go from working massive hours to no hours
January no stop work lots of overtime to July 2 shifts a month. They talk culture but doesn't exist managers have no management skills and prefer to bully and threaten staff. If you need money and it's January you can make money but unless retired or on a pension of some sort you can not make a living after a couple months
Overall good job
As a associate : It's good for part time worker.
As a supervisor or manager, it's Good for full time.

Good for old age persons.

Company provides a taxi cab facilities to workers who are unable to reach on time at job location.

We can claim 50 $ for steel toe shoes.
Love it
They are frendly and every great and love to work hard with there employees and travelling to different places are the best to gain more friend ship and learn new things
Avoid working for this company
- Extremely easy
- Perfect for students

- You can meet some nice and friendly coworkers....and these are the only good things about this job and company

- Perfect example of modern day sl***ry

- Certain supervisors are very offensive and disrepectful

- Most supervisors are highly incompetent and I wouldn't hire them to clean toilets

- If you own drivers license and you are able to count fast....boom...few months and you are supervisor,...yep that's their criteria

- I personally witnessed area manager, guy with italian ne, calling a group of counters d**b I***TS behind their backs...very professional mister.

- Salary?.....well I'm actually surprised that people that work for wis ''full time'' are able to make a living

- They excpect you to count fast and keep certain minimum but it's quite difficult when you have to work with devices that are faulty and old

I could write a whole book about WIS. If you are reading this just trust me and avoid this hole. This company shouldn't exist but unfortunately they will continue this mess because they are fully aware that none of them poor people will have resources to take legal action against them.

Big NO!
A little competitive
No proper training and left to try to figure out yourself everyone was working to achieve a requested amount of items per minute so hard to ask someone to stop and help
Collaborative work
You have to go to store and count all the items. Accuracy is needed. Good for part time job but not for full time. Management is good overall. Punctuality, Performance is a must.
Productive and good teamwork place with lots of fun and business trips
I learned a good teamwork skills over there.
Leadership qualities.

How to handle a big crew.

good working culture

the most enjoyable part of the job is business trips.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
too much exercise work
Very good managment
It is hard to say, but I really enjoy my work at wis. Everyday It's much more competitive with our job mates. So, We have to do hard work to beat our job mates.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIS International. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9