WIRELESSWAVE
WIRELESSWAVE / WAVE SANS FIL
View all WIRELESSWAVE reviews

WIRELESSWAVE

WIRELESSWAVE Employee Review

Good company to work for.

Great company to work for recommend working for the company Pays competitive Work on weekends is must Sales pay plus commission Great leadership

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Wirelesswave survey

Great opportunity for growth and you are taken care of. Pay is very competitive and there is support system. Sometimes work life balance can be a bit of a challenge
Same roleSame location

The safe and secure work place.

I enjoying working fit s company who is very inclusive and supportive. Wirelesswave fits all the boxes when it comes to working in a safe and secure environment. The industry is very competitive and I feel at this company they give us a fair chance to excel at all our sales opportunities. If you’re looking for a company where you want to grow and move up Wirelesswave is where it’s at.
Same location

Company is trying to change, middle management holding them back.

The pay is great, and the culture is slowly becoming more inclusive, but district managers are only in position due to tenure, and often insult their employees until they are in tears. Many good, tenured leaders are leaving due to lack of support from upper management, and abuse from district managers. I commend head office for trying to change the culture, but upper management needs an overhaul.

Pros

Benefits, RRSP matching, excellent commission

Cons

No work/life balance, workplace abuse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIRELESSWAVE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare WIRELESSWAVE with

• WIRELESSWAVE
  • Good company to work for.