WIRELESSWAVE
View all WIRELESSWAVE reviews

WIRELESSWAVE

WIRELESSWAVE Employee Review

Pay

Don’t pay or care enough about employees. The targets are unachievable except during the promotional/busy season so expect to take just minimum wage home.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great company, management who cares.

You are in 100% in control of your own salary. The management and co workers are super willing to help you learn and grow as a salesman. There is no better school if you are passionate about sales in this industry.

Pros

Great benefits, competitive salary.
Same role

not great

it really depends on your location, if you're in a slow mall it makes it really hard to each targets. upper management doesn't really care too much about whether or not your store as bus.

Official response from WIRELESSWAVE

10 March 2020
Thank you for your comments. Our management team sets the goals based on a number of factors, and we strive to set all every employees up for success with coaching, training, and recognition activities. At GLENTEL, our success would not be possible without our employees. We foster positive work environment, organize team events and provide training that supports our employee professional growth. We invite you to share your specific concerns and ideas with our Human Resources team.
Same location

Satisfaction

It’s aight, so far so good. Can’t complain really. Accommodating, easy light going environment. Manager and team is pleasant to work with. Fun atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIRELESSWAVE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement