Play YouTube video button
WIRELESSWAVE / WAVE SANS FIL

WIRELESSWAVE Employee Reviews

Canada146 reviews
Featured review
WIRELESSWAVE selected this as a representative review
It was great, you have to learn quite a bit and they do take the time to teach you about sales techniques that actually work and will benefit you in the long run. However, if you are a shark, this wont change much.
Best place to work if ur peoples skills are very good
I love wirelesswave learn so many new things and skills.

Staff if very friendly best manager to work with James Au
Working at our company is amazing. The amount of amazing people you get to encounter on a daily basis is amazing! Getting the opportunity to meet new people from all around the world! Work is very flexible when it comes to our days off! Very blessed to be working in a company like this!
High level sales environment. A lot of systems to learn. Once basic skills are acquired lots of opportunity to do well. Builds sales skills in several areas.
Glentel does a good job of providing multiple layers of support for not only new employees but also for those who have been with the company for years.
Customer is our priority. We do best for our customers. Glentel take care of everything. Exciting promotions everyday. Find best solution for customer.
Good job if you enjoy being belittled by management and having no voice. You’re just a number and unless you sell a lot the company doesn’t care about you. Decent pay with good benefits but you’ll always be on conference calls and harassed on your days off so expect to live and breathe wirelesswave for as long as you’re there. I wouldn’t even bother applying it’s a waste of time
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Everything else
Official response from WIRELESSWAVE
27 July 2020
Thank your candid review. We are sorry to hear that you had negative experience working with us. We wanted to point out that we comply with all provincial employment standard legislation as it pertains to employee pay and time off. Your comments about conference calls and management practices are not taken lightly and will be considered further. We invite you to connect with our HR department to discuss specific concerns you have so we can address them.
The best part of the job is that Its challenging always changing and also you get to deal with people with Diverse backgrounds which helps in personal growth.
Our focus is on customer satisfaction and making sure we know the correct knowledge in order to provide the best customer service.
This place is really based on how much work you want to put in to make a certain amount of money.

The hardest part as all sale jobs go is properly bouncing back from negative experiences and customer interactions.
WirelessWave has been an absolute breath of fresh air. Moving from a competitor i was very hesitant, because you get very comfortable. But even though the owners are the same the attitude is different in the absolute best way. They care about you, they want you to succeed and every one of the higher ups is personable. This company really cares for us and it shows immensely, especially in these tough times. Thank tou glentel.
This is overall a great company to work for, it gives you a lot of incentive to work towards and the commission structure is really good, but this is all about building your business and you have to trust the people you work with or it can be very stressful.
Best company to work with till date. Management is super helpful and always encourage to succeed. Work environment is energetic. Best part of job is to talk to different people and helping them choose the right product they looking for.
Our organization is amazing to work for. They the lo you grow and an individual in your work and your personal life. Couldn’t be more proud to work for this organization.
Experience at WW/ TB is great so far, it depends a lot in store manager how to make your team feels, or how you treat . Respect is important. Customer service needs to be first as compared to sales.
Fun place to work
About latest technologies and cellphones

Supportive in all the ways

Multicultural

Not making any mistakes

Get to meet different people
Great pay and benefits. High pressure sales environment that is not for everyone. If you are a hard worker you can succeed.

The industry is hyper competitive and Glentel does a great job at keeping competitive.
Overall wave is a good place to work, learn and acquire skills you may not have had previously to help you move forward in all facets of life.
Good place, good people.
150 characters is unfortunately far too little of a maximum for my review. Fantastic company to work for, paid very well if you assert yourself. 5/5!!
Great place to work. Company appreciate the effort of the employee. Company takes care of the employee. A lot opportunities for learning for succeeding at work.
Being able to sit down and have a one on one conversation with the president of the company on a yearly basis Is something not a lot of companies can say! The support we feel from our company is heartwarming
Every day new plan and activities
Learning opportunities

Supportive Management

Respectful and valuable culture

People interaction is a best part. Day to day communication with team and experience sharing is amazing. More opportunities in personal and professional development/ growth.