WIRELESS etc. Pay & Benefits reviews

Amazing career opportunity!
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 December 2018
- Best compensation plan in the industry
- Trip incentive and amazing benefits package
- Healthy competition within the region
- You are part of a large team. It doesn't stop to your own store. We all work together coast to coast
- It's a work environment where everyone care about everyone's success.
Pros
You get compensate for the effort you put in
Cons
You need to be open to take challenges and not making excuses!
Extremely well compensated position with great culture
Manager in Training (Current Employee) –  Canada9 November 2018
If you are dedicated you have a lot of chances for advancement. The targets are high but easily obtainable with the support given. Great training programs and managment that coaches to help, not to harm.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Horrible Industry, Worse employer.
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Canada10 July 2018
You will receive zero support from your district management, so if you need assistance from anyone ranked higher than your store manager you are SOL. The rate plans you will be selling are constantly increasing in price without any added benefits. Your sales goals are attainable, but hitting them will not be good enough. They also refuse to provide references.
Pros
Decent wage if you don't mind giving up your family life
Cons
No support, no appreciation.
Unique Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC1 September 2017
Working at WirelessETC was a great experience. The atmosphere, team, managers, district managers, and everything else was great. As someone who has sold cellphones and other mobile devices for most of his sales career, WirelessETC will always remain my favorite. Their compensation structure is 2nd to none and because you're in a Costco, you're not getting regular retail customers. You're getting Costco members. Building relationships and meeting multiple business owners/execs is an everyday part of the job. When you're making a great impression helping these people out, they will bring referrals to you. This job gives you the chance to really get paid out on your hard work. I didn't feel any greediness from my coworkers at all. We all always helped out each other and had a gentleman's agreement when it came to sales. We could trust each other. There are always great contests and management really takes care of you. Not just your normal manager, but those above. You do have to stand all day so it is important to invest in shoes that are good for your health and comfy. It is also important to note it will get crazy busy come holiday season. Be prepared to grind non-stop for hours at a time. And if you're not prepared to give it your all, then you are not taking advantage of the phenomenal opportunity given to you. In the holidays when I was working constantly for many hours, I didn't have much of a job/life balance. But as someone with no children I didn't mind working all those extra hours. Be prepared to go above and beyond for all your clients and if you're lucky enough to  more... be hired at this place, make sure you show how grateful you are for the opportunity.  less
Pros
Great benefits, Great people, Amazing pay, Inside a Costco
Cons
(completely subjective) long hours