How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Wipro Employee Reviews for Quality Analyst

Quality Analyst4 reviews
Canada4 reviews
it was a great company who put all eggs in one basket. so when the company we worked for pulled out everyone (500 people) lost their jobs. Pay was great co workers were great.
The company leadership had an excellent rapport with the staff. They were always approachable and open to new ideas. I enjoyed having the opportunity to help the new staff when they came in.
I enjoyed working with my fellow staff team managers. The team managers were always open to new ideas and were there to listen if I had any concerns. It was unfortunate that they to make a business decision to close the call center I was working at.
In the 2 years I have been employed with Wipro, the company has undergone many changes. I was on the roller coaster. No day was the same.

Typical day, Come into work 30 minutes before shift started to prepare for the day, review email. Create list of agents to listen to. Check on stats of agents on my alignment. Listen to calls and score based on company score card. Coach agents on how to better serve their customers. Doing up trainings with agents ensuring they had correct information to provide customers. Assist agents with live calls.

Complete data entry of the day/week/month.

I very much enjoy my position and my co workers.
Pros
free coffee and lunches
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wipro?