Here to help
Information from Wipro:

Wipro Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative13 reviews
Canada13 reviews
I liked working in Wipro. I want to work for the same company. The environment was very very good. I got to learn so many new things and new cultures.
I found working at Wipro was very interesting because as a cellular tech support division, we were always learning something new. I learned about how cell phones connect to the towers and how calls are routed to them.

Management was very good and flexible. I could bring any concerns to anyone.
Pros
Free Parking
Horrible Job. Pay was no good, impossible demands on employees. As far as I know company no longer exists. Very poorly run company and therefore employees unhappy.
This job was a 7 week placement for my externship. I really enjoyed working with the public and assisting the doctor. I am a people person and with this job I was able to learn new things and also use my strong communication skills.
Pros
dealing with the public
Cons
no job was available after
A launch of a new call centre is trying at times. Handled very professionally and although the work was busy it was always nice to feel appreciated and made you want to come to work
I loved this postion, helping customers and fixing the issues that troubled them. overall wonderful co-workers and helpful HR.
Pros
helpful and supportive managment team
Cons
job security, lay offs
A typical day at work would be taking calls from customers who have had issues with their cellular device. I support our customers with troubleshooting and process repairs.
I have worked in different divisions. Prior to mobile devices I assisted with billing inquiries for Bell Canada including satellite, internet, home phone and Fibre-op. I appreciate all that I have learned.

I have met many great people and enjoy the challenges.
Loved working with the people here. Would have like to have been there longer but the department I worked in was shut down
the people I worked with were great, the management leaves something to desire
Pros
the benifits were great
Cons
work environment leaves something to desire, way to much stress
unfortunately not a stable job environment, a little to much favoritism shown, however, on a positive note, they seem to care what happens to their employees and will usually stand behind you and try to work with you, the benefits are fantastic and were free until just recently.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wipro?
Great place to work, management were great and easy to work with
Wipro is a large company with offices world wide and most recently in Canada. However they did not take the time to become familiar with the Canadian workforce or the government policies.
Any issues with payroll take weeks and even months to be corrected.

Management has demostrated an obvious lack of knowledge of the call centre enviroment and does not respond well to the demands of the client or the concerns of the agents.

In a few years they will be a great place to work, I'm sure, but they are still in the infant stages and as a result the atmosphere there is strained and agent moral is low.
Pros
Awesome benefits
Cons
Poor individual recognition and disciplinary tactics that resemble life in kindergaten.
I love the actual job itself! Working in customer service is fun, and just enough of a challenge to keep me motivated. The team leads really know how to actively take care of each team to ensure we are performing our best. Unfortunately, the job does not support personal life needs very well, and tends to penalize people for life circumstances that arise. Day-to-day, the schedule is uncertain, and often changes without notice to the employees. The building itself is also unclean, and myself, as well as many, many others, have been sick more than ever before. I am ashamed of how many days I have been off work sick as my immune system has gotten worse and worse, and I am catching more and more of the contagions that spread through the office like wildfire.
Pros
Plenty of social activities
Cons
Very dirty